Brittany Pov

Brittany's Pov

Bey- *Sings* Happy Birthday to you.. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear my baby. Happy birthday to you.

I heard some one walk into my room and next thing I felt was a soft pair of lips on my forehead. I flickered my eyes open.

Bey-*Smiles* Goodmorning birthday girl.

Mom sat on the edge of my bed.

Bey- Wakey wakey. *chuckles*

I leaned up on the bed post and yawned.

Me- What time is it?

Bey- It's 11:03.

I yawned again.

Me- Goodmorning to you too.

Mom smiled.

Bey- Come on. I made you breakfast.

I got up out of the bed and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and did my hygienes. I then walked downstairs where I saw a full awaken blue crawling all over Jays morning newspaper. She looked up at me and smiled. I picked her up. She hugged me and clapped her hands. I guess it's her way of saying "Happy Birthday".

Me- I know what you're saying bugaboo. Thank you.

I smiled and kissed the corner of her lip. I walked outside to the balcony where mom and Jay was. Mom made my favorite waffles, cinnamon rolls, bacon, white chocolate covered strawberries, ham, eggs, and orange juice.

I sat Blue down in her high chair beside mom. She already had my plate fixed for me.

Me- This smells great! *Smiles*

Jay-*Chuckles* Taste even better.

I chuckled with mom.

Jay- Happy 16th birthday Britt!

Me- Thank you Jay. *Smiles*

Jay- I actually have a early gift for you. Me and bey went out and bought them awhile ago.

Jay walked off and he came back with two boxes. One small, one big. And he had roses and a card in his hands.

Jay- *Smiles* Here you go.

Mom was smiling as I opened the card first.

Me- Dear Brittany,
Jay and I are so happy to have you with us! You mean the world to us, including Blue. I know the time here hasn't been the best but I'm doing the best I can trying to make you comfortable with us and our lifestyle....I can't believe you're 16 already. It feels just like yesterday that you were just born. We love you baby. Always and forever. :) have fun with your gifts! - Beyoncè, Blue, & Jay.

I looked in the envelope and there was 6,000 dollars.

Me- What! Omg what am I suppose to do with this much money?

Bey-*Chuckles* Anything you want... Open the boxes.

I opened the big box and gasp.

Me- My first pair of red bottoms! They're so adorable.

They were tan heels. So cute. I opened the smaller box and gasp again.

Me- You got me a Rolex!?

It was an gold Rolex with pink diamonds on the inside.

Me- This is like 2,000 dollars right here plus the red bottoms? That's 2,600! I can't except this money-GCO.

Jay- It's fine. There's way more where that came from. *Chuckles*

I smiled. I'm so happy with my gifts! Mom got up and walked somewhere. She came back out with a cake.

Bey- Just an early cake.

She added candles.

Bey- Make a wish. *Smiles*

I closed my eyes and made my wish. I blew out the candles. When I opened my eyes she was taking pictures.

We ate and talked until mom said I had a birthday photoshoot. I was nervous and excited. My first photoshoot. I got redressed and we made our way to LA's beach. The whole thing was set up so beautiful.

Me- Wow. This is the best birthday. *Smiles*

Bey- This is only half. *Smiles* .. Blue ivy come here baby. Don't get to close to the water.

Mom ran after Blue. What does she mean "Half of it". I thought THIS was it.