Brittany's Pov

Brittany Pov
It was 1:00 a.m. and I was sitting in the chair in Troy's and I's room. I was watching him sleep. He didn't even feel me get out of bed.

After awhile of watching I got up and searched for my phone. I found it under the bed in a little box. I turned it on and I had about 1,000 missed calls and messages mixed with notifications. I looked on Instagram at moms page. Her most recently pictured was posted 18 hours ago. She's in Texas.

Troy- What are you doing....

I turned around and Troy was standing there in the dark. I slipped my phone in my pants.

Troy- Get back in bed.

Me- No.

Troy- What you say?

Me- You heard me loud and clear.

Troy hand came up. He was fine to hit me but I stopped his hand.

Me- No more.

I pushed Troy back and pushed me on the floor. He got on top of me and started punching me. I blocked some of them. I scratched him across the face.

Troy- You bitch!

He started choking me. Just when I thought I was fine to die I grabbed a lamp. I hit Troy in the face and head with it. He fell back. I got up and kicked him. I kept hitting him in the head with the lamp until he went unconscious. I threw it down and ran to find my suitcase. It was downstairs in the hall closet. I quickly got it and ran out the house. I was a mess. I had on shorts, a torn grey shirt with blood stains on it, my hair was a mess and my lip was busted. I pretty sure I had lots of scratches.

I was walking down the street with my bag. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Jay's jet crew number. I told them to be in LA at 3:30. It was 2:00 now.

I got on a city bus. I ignored all the looks people were giving me. They were full of sympathy. I sat on a seat. I was the last person to get off. I got dropped off at the airport. I made it just in time because the jet was already here. I got on and sat my bag down. I'm so ready to get out of Cali.

Pilot- Where to Ms. Knowles?

I looked up.

Me- Houston, Texas please.