Shot - 36 : Our Happy Song

"I hear laughter in the rain,
Walking Hand-in-Hand with the one I love!"

~~~

New Day,

Mohsin came early to pick Shivangi up from her apartment and waited impatiently in the parking lot for her arrival. The moment he saw her walking breathtakingly gorgeous in his favourite Blue color, he ran and embraced her tightly in his arms.

"Hayyee!", He just couldn't control his excitement anymore and lifted her a bit up in air.

"Mohsin? Put me down!", she laughed hugging him back, caressing his hair like a child.

"Good morning Shivi!", he nuzzled into her neck, inhaling her morning freshness.

"Woww! If I know that my good morning wish would be like this, then I prefer wearing blue and you pick me up to work every single day!", she chuckled, smacking him on his stomach lovingly!

"Hayyeee! Who would deny this offer, Jaanemann!?", he said pulling her back by her waist and tried to kiss her.

"Mohsin! You are shameless. Leave me. Somebody might see us!", She pushed him off.

"Shameless only for you and forever sweetheart!", he placed a kiss over her forehead.

"Mohsin!", she can't feel more luckier than this around him.

He then opened the door of his Mercedes for his ladylove and then settled in driver's seat.

"Don't you feel, this is the best day of our life? Shooting for our own Music video together!?", he never failed to admire the little things.

"I dreamt of this day so many times Mohsin! I have always to work with you in different projects. And finally it's happening for real!", she kept her head over shoulder and held his hand.

He played Baarish.💙
The song reminded them of their lockdown days!

"That's our song, Baby!", Mohsin said kissing her head and driving towards their new beginning!💫🧡

Them, working on a new venture.
Them, working together for a music video.
Them, stepping together to the next level.

Being an emotional person herself, Shivangi wasn't able to register the happiness building up inside her and her long time wish to work on different project with her love, Mohsin!🧡💫🌸

~~~

After a while,

Soon they reached the indoor shooting location and the VYRL originals guided them with the script.

Once the first scene was shot, the whole team gasped at the chemistry they have set with fire!

"The pure bliss, natural love between the couple in long distance was portrayed and handled with maturity by Mohsin and Shivangi!", Arif Khan, the director praised Shivin for kick starting with the fabulous scene.

They just impressed the director with just one take and that's why we call them our best 'Kaira'!❣️😍😂😭

"We are so excited to shoot all the scenes soon!", Pooja Gujaral exclaimed in joy.

"You have chosen the right couple for Baarish Pooja! Well done!", VYRL Originals team appreciated her.

"Thank you everyone. We are already overwhelmed and will put our whole to give our best performance!", Mohsin said and Shivangi nodded going with the same.

Shivin (SS) : Love after Lockdownजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें