Shot - 43 : Our Stable relation

"Their story is not so perfect
But they together made it perfect!"

Continuation...

~~~

Few minutes later,

Both Mohsin and Shivangi realised how peaceful they feel at heart being around eachother. Though arguments makes their life interesting, they can't handle the slightest distance between them.

"I missed you Shivi!", Mohsin said holding her close to his heart.

"I missed you more Momo!", Shivangi reciprocated the same.

A small smile crept on his face and he tightly hugged her and placed a soft kiss on over her hair!🧡🌸

"Why do we fight a lot Shivangi?", he asked caressing her hair.

"How do I know?", she replied chirpy and lifted her head.

He didn't reply anything, and kept staring at her cute face. Just then he noticed her eyes and cheeks, which had stains of tears over crying in the past hour. His heart wrenched in pain.

"Why were you crying?", she lifted her eyelids to look into his hazel brown eyes, which were melting her heart!🧡🌸

(Me: It's Hazel Brown eyes. Ok?!😌😏)

"I wasn't crying", she tried to avoid meeting his eyes.

"Acha? Phir yeh kya hai?!", he asked wiping off a lone tear.

"Woh.. woh kuch nhi!"

"I am sorry Bacha!", he said melting her heart away.

"Why are you saying sorry Mohsin? It's me who should say sorry for my childish behaviour!", she can't let see him feeling low.

"But I made you cry and didn't even pick up your calls! I am very bad Shivangi"

"Yes you are very bad. You left me crying over here all alone. You didn't even think of consoling me once, Mohsin?"

"Sach kahun to mujhe bahut bura laga tumhari aansu dekh kar, isliye mei yahan se chala gaya uss din!", he honestly confessed it out.

"Phir bhi, ek bar toh tume batana chahiye tha na. How can you leave me like that and on top of that, you didn't even care to respond to my calls?! You know how many times I have actually called you!", she protested back and started beating him over his chest.

"Ouchhh don't hit me. It's paining", he said holding his right arm.

"You deserve this! Bhatura kahin ke!", she playfully pulled his leg!🤐😂

"Bhatura?!! Me?!!", he was so shocked.

"Yes obviously!"😏

"Ewww what a weird nickname?!"

"Jo samjhna hai samjh lo. Ab hato mujhe bohut kaam hai!", she pushed him off and sat on the bed with a grumpy face.

"Are you not angry on me?", he asked getting up from the floor.

But she reminded cold without reacting anything and he stood there watching her movements.

"She has to speak to me. No she won't be angry on you!", he thought to himself with confidence.

Shivin (SS) : Love after Lockdownजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें