Shot - 4 : Meeting again

Hey guys, Thank you all for the lovely 1.2K views on this story!❣️ Happy reading!🌸❣️

~~~

"The pain of parting is nothing
to the joy of meeting again"

Continuation...

~~~

At Filmcity,

Mohsin entered the set and greeted the team. He ran inside his makeup room, settled his hair, "Uff! I hope she likes my long hair!". He then rushed to her room and nervously knocked at her room's door.

"Wait what? Why am I knocking on her door? I have never done that before?", He wondered to himself.

Shivangi's heartbeat started beating fast, sensing the knock style.

"It must be Him!", She smiled but felt very nervous inside, "But why is he knocking?". She rolled her eyes in confusion.

"Mohsin? Is that you?". That's it, everything went blank for him hearing her sweet voice in real and not a telephonic tone. He stood still without any motion.

"What's this new habit of knocking?", She enquired opening the door for him and pulling him inside. Still not facing him properly, busy arranging the chair for him.

"Can't you be on time, atleast on the first day after 3 months?", She scolded him for being unpunctual.

Okay. Fine. He's totally gone now. He's still standing like a status with a small smile adoring his face, "Her Haq. Her Right on me".

"I missed you", he blurted out. Then her eyes met his, after 3 long months. She looked awestruck at his most adorable face with long hair.

"This is real! Oh my god! He's here!", Her heart jumped in joy uncontrollably! All she wanted to do is just crash on him, hug him so tightly and scream to never stay away from her. "But wait, why aren't my legs moving?", her mind eagerly waited for her to make a move.

It wasn't any different from his side either."After 3 long months, my god! She's so beautiful. And her eyes! Ufffff! I am prisoned already. Oh My Romeo heart!", Mohsin patted his heart slowly to calm himself, which was noticed by Shivangi. She blushed hard.😍🥰

His heart started beating very fast, syncing with her heart beats. He got lost in her Absolute Prettiness and She got lost in his Hunky Handsomeness.(Fans: 🙈❣️😍!)

They were standing so close to eachother like after ages. Both felt their blood vessels rushing to their cheeks and would burst any moment, making the room's temperature rise vigorously.

"Umm let me wait outside", Shivangi's stylist said in a low tone, making them realise their position. They immediately took a step back and the stylist went off smiling at their cuteness.

Shivangi was about to turn back in embarrassment, when Mohsin pulled her into a bone-crushing hug!

"I missed you so much Shivi!!", She sensed his shivering voice. "Don't ever go away from me. Just stay this close to me. Forever and always!". He said making her wonder about his emotional side.

Shivin (SS) : Love after Lockdownजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें