Shot - 27 : Sharing his Insecurities

"One of the greatest journeys in life is overcoming insecurity and learning to truly not give up!"

Continuation...

~~~

At Filmcity,

It's not unusual, Mohsin always realises at the nick moment. He knows shivangi loves him so much and so does he. He trusts her, but that doesn't mean he can tolerate someone flirting with his lady. He was super jealous, when Kunalogy spoke cheesily. That's it, he can't handle this and was about to close instagram, when...

Shivangi went offline from the live chat due to network issue. It was a big relief to him.

"Yes yes yesss!! Hoo hoo!", he literally stood up and did a victory dance like a mad man in happiness.💃

"Now that guy will understand! My bacha did a good job by turning his live-chat down!", he thought to himself.😂

"Bade aaye. Meri Shivangi ke saath, mere saamne hi flirt kar raha tha!", he micmicked in a different voice.

"If I get hold of him in my hands, I won't leave him without teaching a lesson for flirting with Mrs.Khan!".

He said with determination burning in jealousy and bit anger!

"She's mine. Already jaydeep seems not enough, like now this Kunalogy is also irritating me a lot!"

He relaxed for a while controlling his Jealousy and was happy that she didn't join back on live. (Lol😂)

Shivangi had a genuine network issue and then she got busy when her make up artists joined her. She doesn't like how Kunalogy flirts with her openly, but she was too innocent to understand it.

To her surprise, she again received a Live chat request from Kunalogy. She didnt have a choice, but to attend it as all the fans must be waiting for her. She joined the live chat once again, apologizing about the network issue. Then, in few mins, she politely declined the live stating she's busy with the shoot.

~~~

Here, Mohsin was burning with jealousy once again to witness Kunalogy's cheesy talks in insta live again. He got up and walked to Shivangi's room with a grumpy facial expression.

Without even warning with a knock, he barged into her room. Shivangi saw him, while she was declining the chat and soon discontinued. The Makeup artists were surprised at Mohsin's sudden arrival and they quietly went out leaving some privacy to the couple.

Mohsin walked straight into the room and sat on the bed. Shivangi sensed that he had watched the Insta-live, by looking at the Jealousy written all over his face!🤭🙈

She chuckled to herself, before moving towards him.🤭 She sat next to him, holding his left arm and leaning over his shoulder. Immediately, his nerves cooled down and composed in her presence.

"Good that he came here, otherwise he would've gone mad before the shot!", she chortled to herself.😂🤭

"I know what you are feeling now!", she started looking at him, who was still looking the other side silently.

"But you know right, I am only yours! All yours!", She said lovingly and kissed his cheek.

He melted immediately listening to her sweet words and smiled at her. He was never mad at her, it's just him and his possessiveness.

"I know. You are only mine. I don't need to assure myself again and again. But..", he said caressing her hand.

"But what?"

Shivin (SS) : Love after Lockdownजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें