Shot - 26 : She's Mine

"One half of me is yours!"

Continuation...

~~~

Next day,

Mohsin and Shivangi woke up from the peaceful sleep after a long time looking forward to the new beginning.

"I just want to wake up to your beautiful face throughout my life!", Mohsin said in his husky sleepy voice.

"And I want to spend my whole life looking at your handsome face!", she said and pecked his nose.

Out of eagerness, he said "Toh phir chal shaadi kar lete hai! I can't stay away from you anymore".

"Stop kidding Mohsin! It's getting late, we should be get going!", she pushed the topic off and laughed. She got up and went towards the washroom.

"Acha ji!"

"Haan ji!", she giggled at him.

Mohsin laughed at how aligned his life is, around his Shivi! He couldn't stop thinking about the day they will be finally getting married and become 'Shivin' officially!🌸😍

Soon both of them got ready and went to the sets together in Mohsin's Mercedes.

~~~

At Filmcity,

The People at the entrance were so shocked to see them arriving together in the same car after ages!🥺 Jor ka jatka laga unko! They were genuinely happy for the couple, as it's an apple to their eyes to witness the off-screen bond of Shivin.

Most of the team members wished Shivin to stay together forever, because of their Down-to-earth personality. However, their break-up news surfaced more in the last few months, leaving them in loss of hope. (Fans: Don't worry Bhaiyas. We are with you guys to give company for shipping them!🙈😂)

After the security check, both walked together hand-in-hand towards the entrance lost in their own world. Shivangi realised this and tried to release her hand from his hold.

"Mohsin leave my hand!", she said trying to free his hold.

"What? How unromantic Shivi!", he said tightening his grip on her hand.

"Unbelievable! You will get to know who's unromantic, when everyone sees us hand-in-hand", she smirked.

"Who cares! Dekhne do!", he rolled his eyes, not caring with a lop-sided smile.

"You may not care, but I do care for your decision. You forgot about it in a day, Mr.Khan?", she smirked once again, getting on his nerves.

"Oh Ms.Joshi, what's with you talking in riddles? Open up!", he smirked back.

"Well! I don't want anyone to 'Decode your Privacy!' and later, you will give lecture. I can't take it!", She said casually more of micmicking him.

Shivin (SS) : Love after Lockdownजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें