Shot - 13 : My Family is Your Family

"To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there."

Continuation...

~~~

At Singapore,

The most awaited day i.e., Mohsin birthday got over with mixed emotions for both Mohsin and Shivangi. Even their family noticed both the kids. The next two days went normal, Mohsin decided to utilize the purpose for which he came on a trip. He secretly wished to see if Shivangi would text him atleast after she hung on him. But it was a big disappointment to him that she didn't even try to contact him.

These two days very difficult for him deep down in his heart, a fear, a desperate need to engulf her in her arms the very next second. Alas! His own decision boomeranged at him!

In between all these, he did his best job to be the best son to his parents and best brother to his brother. He never complained and took care of his family, spent time with them, and enjoyed to the fullest.

"I have everything with me now! Except her presence!🧡"

With this thought, he controlled his emotions and realised how much his blunders could cost him. Soon Mohsin's family boarded the Flight and reached India after 3 days with some hope.

~~~

At Shivangi's apartment,

The last 3 days weren't different for her either. It has been the most difficult time for her. She was hurt, disappointed, but also she felt super-urge then and there to pick up her mobile and dial his number. It was totally making her go crazy, frustrated of not seeing him, not talking to him, not hearing his voice.

"Oh god! What did I do? Why did I get angry on that day and hung up on him? See now it's you who's suffering with your impulse reaction!".

This is what she was scared of, not being able to be in touch with him for even a single day. That is why, she agreed to his break-space decision and upon which, atleast she could exchange few words everyday.🧡

Even she expected him to Atleast call or text her, "I reacted stupidly and hung up on his birthday, while he was describing all his joyous moments!".

A tear drop fell from her eye, making her realise, "He shared his special day's event with me. With ME! Isn't it obvious, I am special to him? Then why did I go behind some negative thoughts and some articles on us!". With much more thoughts, she went to rest looking forward for his arrival.

~~~

Next day at Yrkkh set,

Shivangi went for shooting and was totally unaware of Mohsin's arrival in Mumbai. She got ready and when she came for the shot, she saw someone sitting with orange Pagadi (Turban) and couldn't see the face from behind. She assumed it must be some body-double for Kartik, with whom they will be shooting. But what caught her eyes was Abbajaan and Ammijaan sitting over the other side.

"That means Mohsin.. He is back", She felt so happy inside aswell as flabbergasted and immediately ran to them, greeted them. Both were so happy with Shivangi's sweet gesture and even Sajjad greeted her.

"How are you beta?", Ammijaan asked touching her chin.

"I am good Ammi. And how did the trip go? You all enjoyed?", Shivangi asked them in excitement. To which, Sajjad, Abba, Ammi started describing the trip with laughter, smiles, they even made fun of Him. That's when it striked her, 'Him'.

"He must be here. But where is he? He's nowhere seen", her heart started beating fast at the mere thought and she slowly turned, searching for him from the corner of her eyes. But she couldn't find him anywhere and continued her chat.

Unaware of the fact that Ammijaan has been noticing her every action. She was now more than sure that both her kids haven't solved their issue yet. She also noticed the mixed feeling in Shivangi's eyes. Her eyes were sparkling at the mention of Mohsin and she realised how much Shivangi loves her son. He felt grateful to God.

"MashaAllah! How lucky is my son to get such a beautiful soul in his life, who loves him unconditionally. Hota hai, pyaar mei misunderstandings hota hai. Ab jald se jald inn dono ki misunderstanding clear hojaaye!", she prayed for the best.

~~~

All four of them were having fun like a family and a pair of eyes were adoring their lovely bond from a distant. It was none other than Mohsin. He admired how well Shivangi bonded with his family, when she is around, his family is always in fun mood no matter what. Mohsin was truly moved by her cute gesture and his eyes brimmed with sparkling tears and a smile played alongside.

"Hayyeee!! It's always a pleasure for me to witness this lovely bond and she's truly magical like a butterfly, which spreads it's colors wherever it goes. How can I be stupid to stay away from her? Her eyes shows the hurt. How can I hurt her? I miss her man! Goddamn, too much!". It's no difference that her mere presence melts his heart with her own magic.

Suddenly as if she heard him, Shivangi turned and her eyes met his. That's the moment, that's the moment they both waited for 3 days. "Oh my god! It's him. That Pagadi wala is him. Awww how cute he looks in this jolly singh look", She couldn't stop her heart from beating faster.

Automatically a wide smile appeared on his face seeing her reaction, but he turned around and controlled it to himself. Both shared a smile and Mohsin walked towards her.

"Hi Shivangi!", he greeted her, making her getting lost in his smile.

"Shivangi? Kaise ho?", he expected her to talk to him atleast a word, taking one step closer.

"Mei thik hu! Tum? Tumhara trip kaise raha?", she asked in her formal tone. It hit his heart.

"Good. Bas tumhari kami thi", he said amusing her.

"Sab khush hai. I just want to see those happy faces around. Your family should be your priority", she said looking at his family and adoring how cute they were scrolling the trip pics.

"Our family always get happier when you are around them!!", he paused for a second to look at her confused face and continued, "Shivangi, Isn't my family your family too?"🌸❣️

This was unexpected for both of them. There was a different wave of pleasure that passed in them. It was so pure and expressed the urges for future events. They shared a long eye-lock, until they were called for the shot.🧡

~~~

"Family is a life jacket
in the stormy sea of life!"

~~~

A/N: Thank you all! Guys, hope you all enjoyed this update. Share, Vote and Comment. Waiting eagerly for your responses! :)🌸✨

Shivin (SS) : Love after Lockdownजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें