Shot - 17 : Jealousy

"Jealousy - that jumble of secret worship and ostensible aversion"

Continuation...

~~~

That's when he noticed her fluffy eyes. "Has she been crying?", he thought and decided to ask her.

He was about to go behind her, but the director called him for the next shot. He decided he will talk to her when they are free. He has so much in mind to ask her, especially eversince she came from Dehradun she's been behaving weird.

After a while,

Both were shooting separately and couldn't meet the whole day. Even during lunch break, Mohsin waited for Shivangi to join him but he learnt that she already finished off. He yearned to meet her, while she purposely avoided any talks with him so that he wouldn't read her upset filled face.

It was in the evening, Mohsin went in search of her and found she's giving her shot.

"Hayyee", he admired her passionate performance in Tina's role.

But what caught his eyes was, the new guy was staring at her with a smile continuously, while she was in shot. A pang of jealousy hit Mohsin hard.

"Who's this guy?", he asked the director.

"Mohsin he's Jaydeep Ashra. He will be playing the role of Kundan, who's paired opposite for Tina's role", he replied.

"Whattt?? Him?", Mohsin literally screamed.

"Yes! He will be the love interest of Tina!", the director said controlling his laughter.

"WHAT? Love interest??", he was shocked

"Yeah, Didn't you read the script?", The director asked smirking.

"No, I didn't", He said innocently like a lost child, feeling all jealousy cells in his body burning in rage.

"But why someone new? Bhautik hai na?", he pouted like a child.

"Ohh yeah! I guess, something is burning on our set. Let me go and check it out!", the director winked at him and left an embarrassed Mohsin behind.

Mohsin watched Shivangi and Jaydeep talking and laughing with eachother, rehersing the scene.

"Paired opposite? Love interest? My foot. Look at him. He's not even worth it!", He signed in frustration. (Fans: Oops!😂)

He saw them again and banged his fist on the wall. Shivangi saw him and but plainly ignored. "What what was that for? What's she showing me attitude for?"

He walked to them and politely asked, "Shivangi? Woh I need to talk to you. Can you come with me?"

"I am busy now. We will talk later", she replied.

"Busy? Yeh ladki bhi na! Can't she understand?", he thought

"Hi Mohsin! I am Jaydeep. I will be playing Kundan opposite Tin...", he was cut in between.

"A Cameo! Yeah I know. You need not remind me of it. She's my love interest", he realised what he said shocking shivangi.

"I mean, I am and will be the love interest for both Naira and Tina", he pulled her closer to him.

Shivin (SS) : Love after Lockdownजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें