Shot - 16 : Lack of Her

"The simple lack of her is more to me than others' presence."

Continuation...

~~~

Flashback ends.
(Connect with Shot -5)

Mohsin and Shivangi slowly dived into and recollected the series of flashbacks, when they took a break and how things took a turn. They experienced every sort of emotions in the tough period. Yet, they emerged stronger together!❣️🌸 They learnt the importance of eachother in their life as well as they learnt to maturely handle things.

~~~

At their home,

Asusual when they reached home, they dropped a text to eachother. Recollecting the crucial events and memories has made Shivangi so emotional and she was getting affected by it.

Shivangi then calls Mohsin during yrkkh 9.30pm telecast. So far in these years, she has never made a call while watching the episode. Mohsin was kind of surprised and then picked up thinking maybe she wants to discuss about doing the scenes better.

"Hello! Shivangi?", he attended the call, "Kya baat hai? You have called during the telecast? Waise Tina wala role came out very well"

Sensing she ain't answering, "You okay?"

"Yes. Talk something. I just wanna listen", she said finally.

He understood something is bothering her, "Ohh hoo! Madam is in romantic mood uh?".

"I shouldn't have hung up the call on your birthday", she spoke randomly, confusing Mohsin.

"What happened Shivangi? Why are you bringing up the past? We are ahead of it.", he was concerned about her weird behaviour.

She stayed quite the whole time on call. He tried to lighten up the mood with shayaris and other stuffs, while she smiled at his antics. For few minutes, both enjoyed the silent waves of rhythm passing. Out of nowhere, she started sobbing.

"What happened?", he calmly asked.

"It..It's been so long that we were ourselves", she sobbed more like a child and continued, "And I miss our old self so much".

He got startled for a moment, "Shivangi! What's this crying like a puppy?".

"What? You calling me puppy!", she protested his teasing.

"Haha aur nahi toh kya! Sherni se Puppy ban gyi tum. Meri cute little puppy. Meri paglet", he teased her, making her blush at 'Meri'.

"Shut up! You are too bad!"

"Acha baba sorry"

He paused for a minute and asked, "Shall I come home to meet you now?"!

She understood the care in his voice. Ofcourse they stayed away for a while, they still avoid media and so on. But he never leaves a chance to openly display his love, when necessary.

"No. We will meet tomorrow. Good night Mohsin", she wished him.

"Hmm take care. Don't think of anything. Just sleep peacefully. Good night", he said.

Mohsin so wanted to meet her right away. Also he got scared thinking, "What if she talks about the night! I hope just like we have skipped discussing about it all these months, she should forget about it! I can't make her understand of why I took a break!". He doesn't want to rekindle the past months and make her sad.

Shivin (SS) : Love after Lockdownजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें