Shot - 24 : Spending time together

"Spending time with the ones who are dear to you is like being in a dream,
is it not?"

Continuation...

~~~

At the Viewpoint,

After Mohsin and Shivangi confessed their feelings for eachother, successfully clearing all the misunderstandings in their path, both spent some quality time together in silence, just feeling eachother's presence.

"I wish, we can stay like this forever!", Shivangi said leaning on his shoulder, holding his arm.

"Your wish is my command, my Princess!", Mohsin replied, leaning over and caressing her head lovingly.✨🧡

She smiled at his response and they shared some lovey-dovey moments.

Mohsin was in his teasing mood, a naughty smiled played on his face to grab some fun.

"Soooo!", he trailed.

"So?", she asked.

"What was that in the live sessions during lockdown? Charming, Handsome, Pout king uh?", he smirked at her with a lop-sided smile.😉

She looked at him with her eyes wide open and blushed thinking of all.

"Wo..woh", she stammered, not able to face him.

"Well, Let me show you what this Handsome Charming guy can do!", he flirted making her turn crimson red!

"Hayyyeee!", he patted his heart dreamily, making her hard to control her shyness.

"Control my heart, control! Don't die of heart attacks!", he calmed his heart!

She couldn't control her tomato cheeks anymore and turned away to leave, when he stopped her by holding her hand from behind. He pulled making her fall on his lap and held close by her waist.

Unknowingly, she snaked her hand behind his neck and kept looking down, without meeting his eyes. He smirked making her nervous.

Moving dangerously close, he whispered on her ears, "You know right, you are glowing more and more bright now!".😍

She kept blushing, as he ran out of words with his overwhelming love for her.

"Aesa Kya kiya tumne lockdown mei, Jo itni khoobsurat hogyi? Waise pehle bhi thi, par ab kuch zyada hi Pyaar aaraha hai tum pe!", he was totally falling for her over and over again.🙈❣️

Her eyes twinkled at this loving man, who is everything she ever wanted in her life.

"Again blushing? Jaan lekar hi maanoge Kya?"😍

"I can't stay away from you now!", he said and she blushed hard smiling with her eyes lowered.

"Hayyee hayye my cute little bride is turning into a bright red tomato!".

She got shocked at his comment.

"Bride?"🙊

"Haan! My to-be-bride", He nodded like a child!

"Uh Mohsin? Don't fly high! Earth to, Earth to!", she pushed him playfully and got off his lap.

"Arre I am serious. Ammijaan told his morning aswell. Chal Nikah kar lete hai abhi ke abhi! I can't stay away anymore and even you can't! So com'on, let's get married right away!", he pulled her seriously towards the car, making her astonished.

Shivin (SS) : Love after Lockdownजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें