Shot - 28 : Sneaky Romance into Future

"When you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible!"🌸❣️

Continuation...

~~~

Later that night,

Mohsin took Shivangi to his home, as his family wanted to meet her after a long time. They all took very good care of Shivangi and Ammijaan prepared favourite food varieties of her.

Shivangi was moved by the love, care and affection she's receiving from his family. She already feels connected to them. Her first celebration with them was her birthday during 2017. They all treated her like a child over the years, pampered her a lot and most importantly, they made her feel home. They say marriage isn't just between two people, rather it's between two families. Shivangi felt blessed to have such family and really lucky thinking about her future with them!

After all the chit-chats, sajjad teasing shivin, pulling eachother's leg, watching the yrkkh episode together, they were finally done for the day. Mohsin's family had one of the best happy times with Shivangi's presence.

"Whenever she visits our home, I am reminded of Zeba! You are like a daughter to us and I am waiting for you to become the daughter of this home soon! InshaAllah, woh din jaldi hi aajaye!", Ammijaan blessed her, by caressing Shivangi's head!

"And I can't wait for you to become my Bhabhi officially. It's high time, I handover Bhai's responsibility to you Shivangi. If you know what I mean", Sajjad winked at them, giving his evil shot from nowhere, eating popcorn while watching a movie! (Fans: Sajju, the Subtlesleeves and his evilness!😂)

"And I can't wait to make you her Devar officially!", Mohsin murmured under his breath, audible enough to Shivangi. She hit him playfully, which was noticed by everyone.

"Yes beta! You light up our home. Just that, we are waiting for you to become our daughter officially! InshaAllah!", Abbajaan also blessed her by heart.

Both Mohsin and Shivangi blushed hard listening to their future team! They shared a quick eye-lock full of love! The moment displayed the vision of their Future together!🌸🧡

~~~

"Shivangi! You can make yourself comfortable in Zeba's room and I will accompany you tonight. We have a lot to talk after a long time!", Ammijaan said and gave an evil smirk to Mohsin, who was shocked as his small plan of sneaking out with Shivangi has failed.

Looking at his expression, both Ammi and Shivangi chuckled at him while sajjad got a point to tease him asusual. Momo felt jealous with sajjad whenever he spoke to shivangi, still controlled his jealousy cells as sajjad is his own brother!😂🙈

Ammi held Shivangi's hand and took her towards the room, while Mohsin looked at Shivangi with a puppy face asking to not go now and she made a 'What-can-i-do?!' look to him!

He really wanted to spend some time with her, right now, at his home, at his favourite place - Balcony, admiring the moonlight!
(A/N: uh, that's my username Momo🙈🤭)

Ammijaan saw their eye-to-eye talks and chuckled to herself.

~~~

Once they entered the room, Ammi saw Shivangi fidgeting her dress restlessly.

She slowly said, "Jao beta! Guess someone's waiting for your Good night wish. I ain't stopping!".

Ammijaan gave a smirk, making Shivangi blush at her act. She just nodded and ran towards Mohsin, who was standing at the balcony holding the rail and murmuring,

Shivin (SS) : Love after Lockdownजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें