Shot - 11 : Silence is better

"Sometimes Silence is Better in explaining Something than Words"

Continuation...

~~~

Flashback to his birthday!

After speaking their Hearts out, both Mohsin and Shivangi spent some time with eachother. Mohsin shared his excitement to go singapore for celebrating his birthday, but didn't reveal the reason behind it.

Shivangi was listening to him keenly, his actions of settling his hair, his cute movements of touching his face while talking, his smile, etc, were creating butterflies. She noticed every little thing about him, which made her fall in love with him more and more. She really wanted to hug him tight and shower his flawless face with kisses, but there was something that stopped her.

Soon the director announced pack-up for the day and both left to their home.

~~~

Next day,

As instructed by Rajan sir, Bhavna mam added up a small birthday track in the show with a hidden motive to bring their Favourites together. Both Mohsin and Shivangi enjoyed shooting and during the dance on 'Chasni' song, they had immense fun. Shivangi loved his look in that Blue suit, while mohsin adored his tweety in the blue gown. He couldn't take his eyes off her, when she was playing like a child with those kids present for the shooting.

"Hayyee! She's absolutely the right person to be the mother of my children", Mohsin patted his heart lovingly. (Fans: 🤫🤭🙈)

Shivangi turned to meet his eyes, as if she heard him utter those words to her. She moved towards him and asked slowly, "Did you say something?".

But he kept smiling and staring at her, making her blush hard feeling his constant gaze. Slowly she asked what she wanted to ask him since their last beautiful moment. He pulled her and started playing with her hand, without anyone noticing them.

"Mohsin?"

"Hmm?"

"I wanna ask you something?"

"Hmm pucho", he said intertwining his fingers with hers.

"Woh.. do you still wanna go to Singapore on you..your birthday?", She was shaking.

He looked at her questioningly and she continued, "Woh maine socha ki, we can celebrate it here?...... together.. like always?".

She wasn't sure why she wanted to ask this to him. He released their hands and said, "It's decided already shivangi. I will be leaving tonight!"

"But I thought we would celebrate together", she calmly told him.

"No buts", he turned around not facing her and continued, "It's a family trip after a long time shivangi. Everyone's happy already, I can't cancel it now."

"I can understand Mohsin", she kept her hand over his shoulder in assurance, "I just shared my thoughts, if we could...".

He turned facing her, "Moreover I.."

She saw his expression change into sadness, "Haan bolo"

"Moreover I wanted some peace with myself that I am battling for the past few days because.. because of taking break from you. And that's why, I planned this trip as I wanted to start the year with a fresh relaxed clear mind", he held her face and cupped her chin lovingly, "As much as I love spending my birthday with you, I also love giving time to my family. Right now I can't break their heart by changing the plans."

Shivin (SS) : Love after Lockdownजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें