:25: Marley's Birthday Dilemma

Marley's biggest birthday ever was coming up the one she had been planning for years. She hadn't cared much for her 16th birthday... No, she had been looking forward to her 18th birthday and now it was a week away and she had no idea what she was gonna do. Her mother had been saying she was to busy to plan anything and her friends didn't wanna talk about it because they were to busy getting ready for sectionals so Marley felt a little abandoned with this and started to assume she would be alone on her birthday.. she has picked out the best outfit ever too, but it wouldn't be used it would sit in the back of her closet and she would gaze at it longingly.. instead she struggled to make plans with ANYONE for her birthday because everyone kept claiming they would be busy she was honestly tired of trying to get anyone's attention and decided she would spend this birthday alone..

She hated the thought of being alone and even got so down she thought about spending it with Ryder or Jake, but she knew that would be a stupid idea since they'd both try something stupid.. She sighs softly and crosses another day off the calender her birthday 6 days away now and she had ordered herself a cake for that day and intended to get breadstix and ordered some movies to watch. She would spend it alone with food cake and movies cuddled in her room pretending the rest of the world didn't exist... She wasn't sure why everything was sour right now because she hadn't done anything wrong yet nobody wanted to help her celebrate.

Days started to go by and she felt more alone because nobody had time to hang out with her. She'd walk the halls by herself with her books in hand looking like a depressed puppy. Jake and Ryder bounded to her side occasionally trying to coax her into hanging out with them, but she rejected them in frustration. She had no idea what her friends were doing behind her back she wanted to confront them but she didn't wanna piss em off and push them further away. So instead she hung out by herself at home for the rest of the week until that weekend came round and she was sitting on her couch the day before her birthday crying to herself and feeling bad in general... She had no idea what she was in for when her doorbell rang...

(Filler chapter sorry if it's short and late I ran outta ideas till this one hit !)