:38: NEW YORK!

Marley fell asleep during her flight. She was woken when they were about to land and her excitement had started to kick in. She smoothed out her hair which was a mess from sleeping against a window. But she didn't really care because she was finally here.. New York! The place she'd make all her dreams come true with the help of her friends. It felt so distant so far off before but now she was here it was real she could feel it see it hear it! She bounced in her seat not noticing Santana and Brit watching her while giggling at her. Santana loved her "adopted" sister and she adored seeing her get so happy. She was a little worried Marley might have turned back out of fear, but here they were.

They all left the plane gathered the luggage and went outside. The city was buzzing with people and cars it was so intense and new to Marley. So much different then they're little town. Her heart was racing and she had a huge smile on her face as they hailed a cab. A cab! There weren't any cabs back home! Everyone walked! God this was amazing this was exciting!

Marley got into the cab and looked out the window the entire time she was taking in the city her eyes sparkled with excitement and her fingers clenched the bag on her lap as she tried to sit still. It wasn't easy she just wanted to explore!

It was a bit of a drive before they arrived to the loft. The one Santana had bought off Rachel years ago because she loved it. She had however renovated the place to fit there needs. Real doors for the bedrooms instead of curtains that didn't give much privacy. The rest of the house was still open concept and huge. Marley squealed with delight after stepping into the room Santana had put together for her. She dropped her luggage at the door and dove into the comfortable bed with lush pillows and fuzzy blankets. Ugh it was perfection it fit her taste to A T! She loved it.

Santana giggled and laid with Marley while Brit put her stuff away in there bedroom. "Having fun?" Santana asks and Marley nods with a dreamy smile "it's so much better then I dreamed!" She replied and Santana smiled taking her hand softly.

"Welcome to New York Marley. Welcome Home!"

The words sunk into Marley into her heart and she smiled silently letting it all sink in. She was home, It felt like home. It felt right in her heart to be here. Like the city had been calling to her this entire time and she'd finally accepted it's offer walking into its open embrace and basking in it's welcoming warmth.. she was home. Marley was home.