:13: Weekend Sleepover

It was funny Friday and Santana had asked the girls if they wanted to have a sleepover at Britt's house. Marley, Kitty and Unique all agreed to this. Marley was excited to spend the weekend surrounded by her best friend's. Marley had barley managed to make it through her first week avoiding both Ryder and Jake at all costs. Kitty and Unique stuck around her to help out. Both boys acted like dejected puppies.

At the end of the day Marley was at her locker gathering her stuff when Ryder approached her. He looked around a little nervously worried one of the other girls may be round to chastise him bout bothering Marley. But he didn't see anyone "Marley? Can we talk?" He asks softly and Marley shuts her locker before looking at him with a gentle nod. "Sure" She murmurs a little weary of what he might say.

"I just... I wanted to apologize for what happened at Breadstix. I know it was weird that we showed up out of the blue. Jake said it was a good idea a good way to start a new friendship I guess. I just I went along because I wanted to see you, but I also respect your choice in not wanting to date. I want to be friends Marley even if I can't be your boyfriend I still wanna be around you.." He explains softly looking at her trying to gauge her reaction.

She takes a second to let his words sink in and she smiles at him softly "I'd love to be friends Ryder. Thank you for respecting my decision I appreciate that very much. I care about you Ryder and of course I want you in my life just not romantically." She replies and he smiles relieved and they share a quick gentle hug before sperating. "Thanks Marley. See you Monday?" He asks and she nods with a giddy smile as he walks away.

Unbeknownst to them Jake was watching from around the corner. He was irritated with how close Ryder just got to Marley and he was determined to find out what had been said.

Marley is picked up by Santana all the girls loaded into the car and on the way to Britt's place. Marley tells them all about what happened with Ryder and there's a mixture of emotions. "Well, If he tries anything I'll knock him out" Santana says no hint of sarcasm in her tone and Marley cracks a small smile.

"Boy better keeps his hands off" Unique cuts in with a serious look. "I don't trust em" Kitty adds with a shrug. "Maybe he really just wants to be friends?" Britt asks while parking at her place and getting out. The other girls get out grabbing there overnight bags and Santana kisses Britt on the cheek. "I wish everyone could be as sincere as you babe. But unfortunately these boys aren't" Santana says softly leading everyone into the house. There were a couple blow up mattresses in the living room not blown up yet and a stack of movies and snacks for the girls to enjoy through the night.

"Let's stop with the boy talk. Tonight is about us girls and we are gonna have fun" Kitty insists with a smile picking up one of the movies off the table. Marley giggles "Girls night" She replies hugging Kitty who hugs back.

The girls set aside there bags and everyone changes into there PJs before they turn on some loud music and have a ball of fun dancing around and singing it was an amazing way to relax after the first week back and definitely something they all needed.

In the middle of there singing and dancing and just letting go. Someone rang the doorbell and Santana smiled happily before running to answer it. "Our star guest has arrived!" She Cheers clearly already knowing whose there and she lets them inside hugging them tightly overjoyed to see them again and she leads them into the living room with the other girls who were curious and impatient to see who'd be joining them for this sleepover.

Santana grins happily. "Now the real party can start" She says.

(Who do you think is joining them? Hint: It's a girl :P )