:24: Fondue For Two!

Brittany hadn't done a live post in a while. So when everyone else was busy she asked Ryder & Unique to come onto her show and both agreed to do so. She was excited because she had so much to ask them she was eager to get down to one subject that she knew everyone was super curious about....

She sat in the middle with Lord tubbington on her bed eating some cheese. Ryder and Unique sat beside her staring at the fondue Wearily they didn't remember it being the best so neither dared to try it. "Welcome to Fondue for two! Today's guests are! RYDER AND UNIQUE! Two of my super good super cool friends!" She says cheerfully into the camera Ryder and Unique smile faintly and wave to the camera as a greeting.

"There are so many questions for you two! People are super curious about you so I had to ask you onto the show" Britt says with a smile "Ask away" Ryder replies brushing his fingers through his hair "Yep, No secrets here" Unique assures with a dazzling smile. "Then let's jump in with the big one!" Britt says cheerfully "How have you two been since the catfish incident?" She asks boldly and they both tense and freeze in surprise they look at Britt wide eyed but she holds her cheery smile. "Well?" She insists with a giggle. Ryder hesitates in surprise "Uh.. We don't really talk about it anymore... We put it in the past and moved on" He admits a little weirded out by bringing it up. Unique nods in agreement "I was insecure back then and course I didn't mean to mess around with Ryder I care about him. I'm glad we were able to move past it" Unique adds and Ryder smiles faintly.

"So, No bad feelings about it anymore? Or any feelings at all?" She asks aiming that toward Unique. Ryder looks at unique softly "No bad feelings. It wasn't her intention to hurt me and yeah it sucks that it happened, but why dwell on it when we can change it?" Ryder asks and Unique smiles in return "No bad feelings Britt. I learned and grew from my mistake. And no there aren't any feelings other then friendship. Sure Ryder is a cutie and always will be, but I'm not into him like that anymore" She admits looking at Britt then at the camera. Britt smiles and looks into the camera "You heard it here folks! No bad blood no lingered feelings! These two have TOTALLY moved on and are still friends! Isn't that awesome?! Well that's all for today! Next well I'll have another special guest! Stay tuned!" She finishes cheerily with a wink at the camera then turns it off.

Ryder and Unique share and look with a soft laugh and hug Britt when they hear Santana get home. They leave talking on the way out about the situation that actually made there friendship stronger. Ryder drops Unique home then heads home himself feeling a lot better since the air was officially cleared now.

(Catfish mention suggested by hurtzzzz178 ! Thank you for the idea!)