:20: Glee Prom

So far the school year was going well. After her surprise party in the auditorium they had a sleepover again. This one however didn't end in tears like the first. After that the months seem to sail by smoothly. There hadn't been any unusual drama besides Ryder and Jake attempting to get Marley to swoon. But she had stayed surprisingly strong and kept away from them she'd been firm with them about what she wanted told them if they couldn't accept it then she couldn't be around them at all.

Now the focus was on the Glee Prom. Since it was an arts school there wouldn't be a "Normal" Prom. So they decided to make one of there own. Including anyone who wanted to come of course even people from other groups they wanted everyone to have fun. Santana recruited a lot of help to make this possible and Marley was exicted to be a part of the team planning it. She had originally come up with the idea and mentioned it to Santana who made it possible to actually happen.

Now the girls sat in the Glee Club classroom Friday afternoon planning this Prom. Passing around ideas and talking about decorations together. They weren't sure what theme but they wanted a musical one to fit there club they thought about a Pop music theme or a specific album or singer maybe a mash up. They'd spent several hours together talking and discussing throwing out ideas and bringing in new ones.

When they finally left the school it was dark and they were all tired and wanted to sleep so they all headed home with plans to talk more tomorrow to meet up at Breadstix to see if they could finalize the idea for the theme.

The next day they all met at Breadstix for lunch and Santana had brought some ideas for the prom theme. They sat together in a booth and she broke down the ideas she had they took votes on them to see which ones they liked most then put them into a hat to pick one at random so it would be fair. They had Marley pick the paper from the hat and she unfolded it slowly reading it to herself before out loud.

"Katy Perry & Lady Gaga Mashup!" Marley said excitedly. She remembers the last time they did these two singers. It hadn't turned out the best back then but she knew it would be different this year. Once they had the theme down they decided to pick which version they wanted to be and then they came up with ideas for the tickets wanting them to be unique nothing normal and boring. "We can shop for decor" Santana says to Marley "Sounds good" She agrees. Britt and Quinn were set to find drink themes for the prom. Sam and Mercedes were set to find food that would fit the theme. Rachel and unique would come up with the playlist for the prom. Everyone else would meet up at the school to help decorate the old gym the night before that way it would be finished for prom.