That Flower

~Rose

"Gwaenchana?" I looked up and saw Tzuyu standing across me with a worried face.

"Ne." I said forming a slight smile. Honestly, I don't feel okay. I just had a fight with Jimin again but this time it got worse.

When I heard Jungkook said that only Tae oppa isn't allowed to use phone, it breaks my heart. All this time he keeps saying he can't use his phone, all this time I was competing with his busy schedule just so I could find time to talk to him. Turns out, I was the only one who is looking for our time. It breaks me, knowing that he didn't want to talk to me.

"I know you're not okay. What do you want to eat? I'll pay." Tzuyu asked as she pulled the chair and sat.

"Aniya, I just had a fight with Jimin." I weakly answered lowering my head.

"Don't worry, he'll apologize soon." She responded smiling lightly trying to make me feel better. I wanted to believe that too. I actually tried calling him again to apologize cause maybe I was just overreacting, but his phone was busy. Seems like he is calling someone.

I first heaved a sighed and smiled at her. We didn't meet to talk about me having a fight with Jimin, but to talk about Lisa. I wanted to know what their plans are, on what will happen if they continue. I'm already aware that this is against the rules, but I guess my prayers was too strong that suddenly they let me.

"How's Lisa?" I asked shifting the topic.
"She's fine, but honestly if they continue to transfer her in Thailand, things will get complicated." She straightly answered yet she was careful of not making me worried.

"What do you mean?" I asked wanting to be clear.

"If they transfer her to Thailand, her mission won't be accomplished. So we have to find a way to stop this from happening or else." She said and paused for a moment while I wait for her to continue.

"Or else, she might die." She continued. I feel like I was frozen after hearing it but I tried so hard to keep myself from crying. Crying won't help, we need solution to stop her parents from transferring her.

"Is she here?" I asked.
"No, I think she's with Tae right now." She stated, I again heaved a sigh trying to ease my emotions. How can we stop her parents from transferring her to Thailand? I don't want to worry but as I think about it, it makes me so sad.

"Don't worry too much, Master is trying to ask help from the Gods. I believe he'll help us." She added as she reached out my hand.

"Is there anything I can help?" I asked.

"I'm not sure yet, Master is still trying to find a solution. If there is, I will be the one to tell you." She stated half smiling.

"About that, I'm still confused why the heavens suddenly allowed me to be involve in this." I stated.

"I didn't know the exact reason about that either. But if we try to evaluate it. You are the one who knows about me, and Lisa's fate. You already know many things about this and so I guess, involving you is not much of a difference." She tried to explain. Although it wasn't very clear for me, I decided not to ask further question.

I called one of the waiter to give us the menu. We're still in a restaurant so why not order some food. I order the food to my content, I don't know but I feel like eating is a way to relieve stress.

I smirked and took my phone out to take pictures. I wanted to post these so he could see that I can have dinner without him. After taking the photos, I put my phone on my side and started digging in trying to forget about that fight.

"Jeongyeon unnie had the same flower." Tzuyu stated that made me look at her and I realized she was looking at my phone that showed my wallpaper. That picture of that flower was the one Jimin sent me. I was telling my mind not to overthink cause maybe it happens that she had just a similar flower. I just smiled at her ignoring the growing thoughts in my head.