Just Us

(1 week ago)

~Taehyung

(The night before the trip to Daegu)

Lately, I feel like someone is following me, not in a way that it creeps me out. Rather than a person, it seems like it's another form of creature that is following me. Most of the times I also feel a cold air wrapping me. Like a tight embrace, and it happens whenever I'm on my weak state. I've been feeling another presence to almost everywhere I go. But the strangest thing is, I always do see Lisa. She seems so real that I almost wanted to believe it's her.

I slightly glance at my side as I feel something coming towards me. Strangely, all I can think is it's Lisa who is here with me.

"Yah, why are you being like this? You were the one who told me not to be eaten by sadness but here you are completely in agony." I looked around when I heard a familiar voice. She's the only one who scolds me like that.

"Wae? What's going on?" I stopped for a moment as I tried to locate where that voice is coming from. I am not so sure, but I slowly turn my head to my side hoping that the voice I hear is just beside me.

My eyes widen and my heart starts to beat faster. I feel my intuition becoming real. I was never really sure but now that I see her it seems so unrealistic.

"Mwho? Why are you being like this?" She asked as my feet started to move back slowly. My whole body is in shock from what I'm seeing.

"What's with him again?" She asked looking at me while I keep my eyes on her trying hard to process this whole scenario.

"L-l Lisa-yah?" I stuttered feeling like my whole body is frozen. I feel like my mind couldn't handle this anymore.

"Taehyung-ah." What's going on? Why does she sound so real?

"I'm getting crazy." I uttered blinking repeatedly. I was even more confused, puzzled and shock when she moves closer. I've never felt so weak in my whole life, not until now.

~~~~~

I woke up feeling uneasy. My eyes are still heavy but I immediately tried to look around wanting to find her. It's already morning. I don't know if I was just dreaming or not but I already know what I wanted to know.

"Oh you're awake." My gaze landed to the door as I hear the voice of Jin hyung. He looked at me as if he was surprised and relieved at the same time.
"Everyone, he is awake now." He shouted informing everybody.

"Are you really okay now? Don't you feel any pain in your body?" He worriedly ask as he walk towards me.

"Hyung, where is Lisa?" I asked as I tried to get up. I feel my body is still stiff and heavy like it had been used of lying for so long.

"Why are you asking that? Of course she's in the hospital." He casually answered that made me stare at him.

"Ani, she was here." I stated that  made him form a crumple on his forehead like he don't understand what I'm saying. We both turn our head as the door opens and reveal the other boys. They went in with worried faces asking the same question if I'm okay.

"Glad that you're awake now. What happened to you really?" Namjoon hyung asked taking a steps beside me.

"Hyung have you seen Lisa? She was here." I said smiling widely ignoring his question. I know they would be happy to see her but thier reaction is different form what I'm expecting. They just stayed silent looking at each other with perplexed faces.

"Call Doctor Nam again. Tell him, Tae has woken up and is saying something strange." Namjoon hyung said ordering Kookie still with his eyes locked on me while Kookie confusedly followed.