CHAPTER 2: D-2

2 Days Before September 25, 2018

~Lisa

"Lisa, we're already late. Hurry up!" Jen unnie shouted from outside of my room.

"Ne!" I shouted back as I'm putting my lipstick on.

After applying the pinkish tint color and spread it all over my lips. I stared at myself in the mirror convincing myself that this day would be perfect.
'The note is not true Lisa, it's not true.' I said to myself and sighed deeply. I actually have a lot of questions, but I don't want to bother anyone of them. I know, strange things are happening to me lately, I wanted to tell myself that it's just coincidence but something's telling me that it's not.
I again sighed to ease myself and looked down when I saw the note in the vanity table. Who send this to me? Is this a warning or a threat? Why did I heard a voice calling my name? Why do I feel that someone's following me?

"Lisa." I immediately looked to my door and saw Jisoo unnie standing there ready to head to YG Building.
"Let's go." She said smiling and I just nodded. I grabbed my bag and checked myself at the mirror before going out of my room. I've noticed that Jen unnie and Chae were not there anymore. They must be at the van already.

"What took you so long?" Chae asked me with her 'finally-you're-here' look.

"I had to trim my bangs." I said lying and hopped in.

We were just silent on our way to YG Building. We didn't know what to talk about, and I don't want to talk about that note either. I was about to close my eyes since we still have few minutes before reaching the building, when manager's phone suddenly rings.

"Ne, sajangnim?" He said starting a conversation.

"We're on our way to the building. Ah ne. ne. ne. ahrasseo." He said and hanged up. 

"Girls, I hope you had rest well yesterday, you'll be practicing today so I hope you have energy." He said to us as we all nod our head.

"When will we meet blinks again? I miss them." Chae asked with a sad pout.

"Sooner maybe." Jen unnie said being busy playing with her phone.

"Aren't we meeting them tomorrow?" I asked innocently.

"Ah right. At the festival. But we won't be seeing them up close." Chae stated though on the latter part she's clearly sad.

"Gwaenchana, I'm sure there will be time to meet them again." I said trying to lift up her emotions.

"We're here." Our manager said made us shift our attention to him.

I was getting ready to step out as the van stops in front but manager suddenly stops me.

"Lisa, you're not going with them." He said that made me look at him and looked to the girls.

"Waeyo?" I asked confused.

"Urgent schedule, you're invited at the The drama stars program today with Dara. We need to go there by now to practice your performance." He said checking the schedule in his tablet.

"It is so urgent, how will I be able to practice with just a short period of time?" I asked him.

"It's a recorded broadcast, so they'll be able to edit. We really need to go right now. Dara is already there." He said while checking the time.

"Bye unnies!" I said as I hugged and bid goodbye to them.

"Bye! Hwaiting!" Chae said waving her hand and closed the van.

I looked back to them and saw that they're already getting inside. Honestly, I didn't want to leave their side, I just wanted to be with them. Lately, I've been missing them always even if it's just a short period of time that I'm not seeing them. I also misses my parents so much, like I wanted to hug them all day. I don't know but, I feel like I'm going to be gone for a long time. Crazy right? But that's how I feel right now, like I always wanted to be with my family and friends.