Let's Still Celebrate

~Rosé

"Yah. How did you know our password?" Jisoo unnie asked them raising her brows.

I felt relieve that it was just Bangtan who entered our dorm. I really thought it was some criminal who'll try to kill us.

"Ah, unnie, I forgot to tell you that I gave our password to Jimin, because I asked him to get my bag when we were going to our road trip. Sorry." I said defending the boys. It was my fault anyway.

"Yah. Don't worry, we're not criminals." Jin said walking towards the kitchen. They have been here a few of times already as so we were in their dorm. Sometimes we are with our managers and sometimes, well we sneak out.

"Why are you guys even here?" Jen unnie asked as we followed Jin oppa to the kitchen.

"It's a celebration." Suga oppa said being excited smiling widely.

"For what?" She again asked.

"We didn't get to celebrate our first win last night, so let's celebrate today." RM oppa said with a big smile on his face.

"You know you are not allowed in our dorm right?" Jisoo unnie reminded them but they just shrugged their shoulders as if they are so sure that whenever managers caught us, they will not be in trouble.

"Aisshh, we won't be here without safely passing the firewall first." Hoseok oppa said trying to remove our worries. I think he's referring to our managers when he said 'firewall' since our managers is very protective of us, specially when it comes to boys.

"Wae? What did you do to our managers?" Jen unnie asked interrogating them.

"They are out with our managers." Jimin then said that made us raised our brows in confusion.

"What?" I uttered as I wanted them to explain further.

"We think our managers also deserve to hang out, so we convinced our managers to invite your managers for a meal." Hoseok oppa said smiling like being proud of what they did.

We just look at them unsure of what to do next, wether to just let them stay and get caught or shoo them out and be safe.

"Don't you worry girls, our managers won't let us down." Hoseok oppa said smiling trying to persuade us to continue this so called celebration.

"Unnie, let them stay, they are already here. We also haven't eaten yet and I know you are already hungry." Lisa suddenly uttered softly that manage to soften Jisoo and Jen unnies heart.

"Aiissh, what else can we do? You're right, they're already here and brought a lot of foods." Jisoo unnie said like finally giving up.

"Good job maknae!" Jin oppa praised Lisa and gives her thumbs up, while the two just rolled their eyes.

"Shall we start the celebration?!" Tae oppa asked or more like suggesting. We just nodded and prepared the table.

"Why is there a broken glass here?" Namjoon oppa asked looking at the scattered glass on the floor.
"I slipped the glass on my hand, we  forgot to clean it immediately since the door rang." Lisa immediately answered him while we just look at each other.
"I just clean them up first." Lisa said before getting something to use to clean this scattered glass. Jisoo unnie and I decided to help her.

"Where is your maknae? Why is he not here?" Jen unnie asked distracting them from asking more.

"He said he's going somewhere. Didn't he tell you Lisa?" J-hope oppa said opening the soda that they brought with them.

"He didn't oppa." Lisa said awkwardly.

"Aisshh, let's stop talking about him, he's old enough to handle himself." Jimin said helping me to arrange the utensils.