The Desire Within

Mid - October, 2018

~Tzuyu

It's been almost a month since Lisa was able to know what her mission is. She was also able to know truths that was unexpected and others can already be tell. As expected some truths did really hurt her feelings but some of it, she was happy to hear it. A lot of her friends from other groups made time to visit her. Lisa is indeed friendly, they all wish her to be well soon but they all feel pity. And all their wishes helped her mission.

Bambam came to the hospital once with Minnie and Sorn and turns out Bambam actually likes Lisa more than just a friend. Lisa was not surprised to hear this cause she knows Bambam was trying to make it obvious but she refuses to see it. Bambam however already accepted that Lisa sees him only as a friend. So it wasn't that chaotic.

I was able to meet Nurse Choi and became friends with her. Meeting someone who can see ghost and spirit is rare that's why I was surprised when Lisa told me about her. Nurse Choi wasn't born with that ability but she believe she was that's why she's able to see spirits. Though she didn't tell it to herself, it was already in her mind. Her mind opens her third eye because she believes that she's able to.
Every person can actually do it, but people are more into real things than the things that is not certain for human eyes like ghosts and spirits. That's why it is rare when someone can see strange things that is also here above Earth.

"What should we do then? There's already an article spreading on the internet about Lisa's information." Jisoo worriedly stated after hearing from one of their manager that an article about Lisa's current state has been published.

Lisa and I decided to follow them in YG builing for some reasons. Lisa misses coming here while I was just satisfying my curiousity.

"Double the security in the hospital. Tell the hospital management to not say something about it. Release an statement assuring the fans not to worry." Mr. Yang said with his usual expression ordering the managers of Blackpink.

"It's been month, shouldn't we tell Blinks about her real situation? I think it is better to tell them the truth than for them to find out that we lied." Jen suggested that made Chae and Jisoo looked at each other with worry but they knew Jennie has a point. They must be having a hard time trying to avoid questions of Blinks asking for Lisa. After they decided to continue as three, Mr. Yang told them to just give the same answer to every question: 'Lisa is doing well, she is recovering well.'

"Sajangnim, I know it'll be a big news for them, a shocking news rather but I think they deserve to know what is really going on. Aside from that, some Blinks are already hinting that Lisa is indeed in critical condition. So I think it is better to just tell the truth." Jen reasoned out again that made their boss sighed. He first leaned to back to his chair massaging his temple like he didn't know what to do anymore.

"Lisa-yah, what do you think about telling blinks?" I asked Lisa who is beside me. She just shrugged her shoulders like she also had no idea what to think.

"I think unnie has a point. It'll worry blinks for sure but I think it's time for them to know what's really going on. Besides, I now only had two months to finish my mission. So I think I'll be able to wake up soon. And what if I get more truths from Blinks? It'll be a big help." She said stating the possibility. How can Lisa thinks so fast?

"You're right. Your fans would probably express their feelings if they found out about you being in coma." I agreed with a nod.

While Jisoo, Jennie and Chae was still discussing with Mr. Yang, Lisa and I decided to take a walk around the building. She said she will leave the decision up to them whether to tell Blinks or not. Lately, Lisa had been really open when it comes to hearing the truth. I think this mission really helpled her.