Just Us and Only Us

(Continuation of Just Us)

~Taehyung

I started getting anxious when I didn't see her beside my bed the moment I opened my eyes. The fear of not seeing her again is all over me that I feel like I'm about to get weak.

"You're awake." I turn my head to where that sweet voice is coming from. My smile instantly formed as I get out of my bed to walk to her. I wrapped my arms around her giving her a tight embrace. I felt relieve seeing her, I thought she'll be out of my sight again.

"Wae?" She asked as I feel her arms tap my back.

"Nothing." I uttered not wanting to make her worry. I slowly let go of the hug to take a glance at her pretty face. Both of our eyes are locked on each other as our smiles never left our lips. I have been waiting for this moment to come. Waking up and her being the first person I see every morning - it was all just in my fancies.

"Ah maja, have you finished reading this book?" She asked that made my brows raised in question.
"This book." She continued taking the book from the shelf so she could show it to me.
"Hmm. I've read it so many times already." I said smiling as I recall how I never get tired reading this book all over again. Tuesdays with Morrie had a lot of good lessons in life that we can learn and relate from. This book made me want to live a meaningful life.

"It's my favorite." I added that made her smile even wider.

"Nodu? This book is my favorite too!" She exclaimed as her eyes gets wider.
I was happy hearing that we had the same interests of lots of things. We've been friends for almost 2 years now, we have discovered so many things about us that we didn't know before. And our favorite book is now added to the things we have in common.

"Taehyung-ah?" We were both distracted when Eomma suddenly comes in.
"Who are you talking to?" She asked as she walks in. I remember only I can see Lisa and not them. I really wanted to tell her that Lisa is here cause for sure she'll be happy to see her again but since Lisa is a soul, I can't do that.

"Nothing." I simply answered smiling lightly at her.

"C'mon, breakfast is ready." She said smiling before making her way out of the room again.

"Kaja, let's have breakfast." I offered when eomma was already out.
"I don't eat." She said making me again remember that she's just a soul. I could always see through her soul, but I never imagined that it would be this literal.

"Go now, your eomma is probably waiting for you to eat with them." She said as she directly stares into my eyes like she found something magical in there. I slowly nod as I turn my back on her to walk towards the door. I honestly didn't want to leave her side but I know she wouldn't stop nagging.

"I'll just be here, don't worry." I stopped halfway when she said that. It just feel like all my worries are going away and I just wanted to believe in her. Lisa is not the kind of person who betrays people, if she says she'll stay, I know she will so I trust her.

I turn back my head to simply smile at her before continuing my pace. I always wanted her to invite here, but we're just busy at work that we almost had no time to visit home.

"Oppa! You're here!" My sister exclaimed as she run towards me giving me a hug.

"Mian, I didn't wait for you last night. I can't stay up late because of school." She stated.

"Gwaenchana, It was actually relieving that you were already asleep when I arrive. I know you'll just ask for the signed album." I playfully responded as laughter was all over the place.

"Ani, I wanted to ask how is Lisa unnie doing." She uttered that instantly made the laughter stops in sync.

"Yah. Have you forgotten? Eomma told us not to mention Lisa noona unless he mentioned it himself." My brother whispered scolding her while my sister just innocently shrugged her shoulders.