Behind Bars

~Tzuyu

Sounds of dripping water and a few chirps of the birds is what I only hear in this place. Lisa and I are here at a hidden lake not so far away from the city after seeing it a few times in my memory. I still had no idea why this place suddenly flashed in my mind. I just feel like I used to come here, but I don't even know the reason. I wanted to remember everything to help Lisa, that way I can atleast lessen the burden that my brother cost to them. Master also has to receive a punishment because I was deceived by that woman. I've caused too many troubles and I don't know how to fix them.

"What are we doing here again?" Lisa suddenly asked while looking around the place.

"This place appeared in my memory. I just thought that maybe I can remember something if I come here." I reasoned.

"Tzuyu, don't push yourself too hard. Your memories will come back naturally if I hear some truth." She said as she turn to me.

"I think the truth you needed to hear is why my brother wanted to harm you. We can't really give an answer to that unless I recall my memories." I reasoned making her scrunch her shoulders.

"We can ask him you know." She countered.

"He won't say anything to you. No criminal would admit his crimes easily." I said to her.

"I know he's already in jail, but that doesn't mean he would now admit everything. It would take a long time before he speak. You only had less than three weeks, if we wait for him to speak, we will run out of time." I continued. She lazily sat down on the grass forming a frown on her face.

"But you still can't remember." She uttered helplessly.

"Ah maja, have you already seen Master? I want him back as a master. The new one is hard to get along with." She complained.

"I don't know where he is. From what I heard from the other soul guardian, he hasn't received a punishment yet." I said making her stood up again.

"Spiritual world has rumors too? Daebak." She commented smiling to herself.

"Lisa, aren't we serious right now?" I ask with a crumpled brows.

"We are." She said.
"I'll try asking my ghost friends if they have seen him. I know you miss him." She added smiling.

"Ghost friend?" I asked as if trying to make sure what I heard.

"Ne. I manage to make some friends with other spirits and ghosts. They were the one who helped me to look for you. They'll help me again this time." She said smiling proudly to herself.

"Woah, good for you." I commented making her smile even wider.

"Let's go, no memories is coming back, so let's not waste time. Let's go back to the hospital." I said releasing a sigh.

No matter how hard I try, my memories is not just cooperating. Lisa needs to hear another truth so I can remember something. But we're not sure what is there to know aside from my brother's lies. It's even more frustrating that I still haven't seen Master. I have something to talk to him, and I also need to apologize. I was so desperate about remembering my memories that I carelessly ask that woman. Master already warned me about her, yet I didn't listen to him. And now he's about to get punished because of my mistake, I can't let that happen.

We arrive at Lisa's room at the scene where her parents and the girls are seriously talking about something. I think they're talking about Lisa's current state. Her body has been reacting to her soul's stress lately making her blood pressure raise and sometimes her oxygen level decreases. They're discussing about signing the DNR order that Dr. Park prepared.