Guide Her Well

Author's Area:

Everyoneee, blackpink just dropped their album. And I am freaking loving it all. We get rapper Jennie back and vocalist Lisa, Jisoo serving visuals and Rosé with high notes🔥. Let's be happy and appreciate the effort of our girls. I'm so proud. BTS also had a lot of things goin on and I'm loving the content. ArmyBlinks keep winning, we are booked and busy😂.

Anyway, to celebrate these contents they're giving us. Here's another page. I hope you enjoy reading! Keep safe and be healthy everyone. I purple you💜

-DrezillaGirl
~~~~~~

Another Person's POV

I smile sadly as I watch them performing their song in front of the crowds. They really are good in what they do, no wonder people love them.

Blackpink, a powerful girlgroup in this generation, but I'm afraid that one of you needs to rest.
I already received the notice, that means we're closer to the destined fate.

"Keep yourself focus on your mission, that way your emotions wouldn't get in the way." I was slightly startled when he suddenly speaks up from behind my back. I glance sideways to make sure that no one is looking at me. People might be wondering to see me with a weird man.

"They can't see me." He said and walked to my side.
"I know you also had an image of human to protect." He again said and watch them perform.
"I'm also wondering, why does it need to be her? But I'm telling you, don't do crazy things, don't let your human emotions ruin your mission-" He said looking at her but he was cut off when I suddenly called him.

"Master if you didn't have something important to say. You can leave." I said firmly yet politely keeping my self to act normal.

"You will only guide her, nothing else. Keep that in mind." He said before he let himself fade.

I close my fist and bit my lip to keep myself from crying. I shouldn't cry, he's right, I can't let my emotions get on my way.

"Gwaenchana?" I smiled as I glance at her.
"Ne unnie." I said sweetly while she cling her arms to me.
"Let's go to the others." She said as she pulled me to where the rest are.
"You were enjoying yourself watching them don't you?" She again asked me while I just nodded with a smile.
"They're great." She commented before putting her attention to others.
"They sure are." I said whispering purposely didn't want to be heard by them.

I glance back at them and see that they are almost at their ending. 'My child, you're not alone in this.' I said to my mind with a sigh while smiling weakly.

~~~~

~Jimin

We clapped and cheered loudly as Blackpink ended their performance. What do you expect? Boys are so loud.

"You guys were awesome!" Jin hyung commented while Blackpink are making their way to us catching their breathes.

"Kamsahamnida." Jen said softly in the middle of her panting.

"Blackpink and BTS stand by." One of the staff shouted while we just nodded.

I look around to see whom my eyes wanted to see. She was with her manager pouting like a kid. I smiled as I found her actions cute, she's really is pretty.

"Yah, you've been staring at my Chayoungie for a long time. She might melt any moment now." Jen teasingly said as she stood beside me.

"Mianhae, I can't keep myself staring at her." I casually said but we both look at each other with wide eyes when I realized what I have said.