Lost and Found

~ Jin

It has been almost an hour since we found some traces that could lead us where Jisoo is, but still we couldn't seem to find her. We were able to locate her phone, but she was nowhere with it.

I feel terrible about her being lost. I'm mad at myself. I know I shouldn't have agreed to part ways with her, but I did it anyway. She was so determined to get away from me, I felt like I had no choice but to let her. This  feeling of guilt is like killing me, and I hate it.

--------------------
FLASHBACK
--------------------

"I told you it was an accident! I slipped my hand that's why I accidentally touched it." I explained blocking her hands from slapping my arms.

"Even though it was an accident, you should have been careful." She half - shouted panting as she threw her last slap at me. It's painful honestly, how can a small hands hurt like that.

I can tell that she's really mad since her face is now turning red. She always turn red when she's mad. But, is that a big deal? It was an accident anyway. Why does she have to make a fuss abou it?

"Hey. Where are they?" She asked realizing that they're no longer with us. I can see in her eyes that she's starting to panic as she looks around anxiously.

"They left us." I blunted as if stating the obvious.

I watched as her face shows that she's worried. She was pursing her lips and pressing her hands with a little heavy breaths. Now this is her weakness. She worry a lot on little things.

"This is your fault. If maybe you let pass of what happened, then we are probably still with them." I blamed as I look around to try to find a car that could give us a ride.

"Why is it my fault? All I wanted you to do is to say sorry. But you didn't." She argued in temper. Though she was yelling, I could see the building tears on the side of his eye.

One thing I hate about her is that she immediately get mad at me for no reason.

"Why do I have to, it was an accident." I said matching her tone.

"I really can't stand the sight of you." She uttered letting out a breath like she's already sick of talking.
"Let's part ways, It'll be better." She added and started walking away from me.

"Huh! You're right, It's better than being with you." I said agreeing. She turned to me with a glaring face that made her cute somehow, she's like a walking red tomato. There she goes, leaving me again.

I'm actually kind of worried about her. What if something will happen to her? She's still a girl and I know she could not defend herself.

I followed her until we reach at the crossing roads and exactly a bus passes by. I get my mask from my pocket since I forgot to put it earlier. I look at her to see if she's wearing a mask but I couldn't see her anymore. Did she ride that bus?

I thought she was already on her way to them that's why I no longer cared when I didn't saw her anymore. A buss passes by and that's what I rode to get on my way to them. I know where they are heading but I don't know if Jisoo knows where she is going.

After an hour of ride finally, I could already see the beach. I get off from the bus and started to walk leading to the spot where we usually takes place.
I saw them and they already prepared the tent and everything. Well I guess, it was an advantage that they left us, I didn't get to help them preparing the tent.

As we are about to go home, Lisa asked a question that made me stop. The feeling of guilt started to build up.
We immediately went back to the place where they left us earlier.