Almost There

~Jisoo

'When will I ever see her smile again?' I asked myself as I took a last glance on Lisa before going out of the room to get some air. The awkward atmosphere felt suffocating. I also needed air after hearing what Dr. Park told us, it's honestly making me scared even more. I'm scared that one day he might tell us that Lisa is not likely to wake up anymore.

"Where are you going?" I look behind to check who suddenly speaked. He formed a light smile before walking closer towards me. My heart started beating faster as I watch him getting closer and closer. 'Calm down.' I scolded myself trying not to think about that kiss.

"May I come with you?" He asked as he stopped his pace few inches from me. Why does he need to be this close? I took a few step back as I felt uncomfortable with our distance. I could already feel my face burning.

"No, I want to be alone." I simply responded avoiding his gaze. I didn't say anything anymore as I just really wanna hide myself from him. I could totally feel my heart going crazy everytime I see him and I always remember that kiss. If I keep seeing him, I would totally lost my sanity.

"Unnie!" I was slightly surprised when someone suddenly called me. She was smiling widely at me while I was struggling to smile back at her. I don't understand why I had this feeling of annoyance whenever I see her. I know I shouldn't be like this.

"You seemed so surprised. Did I startle you?" She asked looking at me innocently.

"Aniyo, I just didn't expect to see you." I responded.

"I thought your mother is already fine, why are you still here? Is your mother still ill?" I softly asked making sure not to sound rude.

"She's fine now, she has fully recovered, thankfully. We're actually going home tomorrow. This would probably the last time I would see you." She answered with a weak energy while my lips secretly form a smile.

"That's good to hear." I casually uttered releasing a light chuckle but soon stopped after realizing what I said. 'Why do I seem so happy she's leaving? You're such bad girl Jisoo!' I scolded myself trying to think of an excuse.

"I- I mean, it's good to hear that your mom is all well now. That's it." I said trying to slip from the embarrassment. I don't know if I should be thankful that Sami is so innocent but I'm glad she take my excuse.

"By any chance, have you seen Jin oppa?" She asked. 'Jin again, seriously what does she want from him? Are they in a relationship or something? Why does she always ask for him?' Thoughts in my head are running wild again, and here I am trying so hard to keep it cool.

"I'm here." We both turn our heads when Jin suddenly speak out of nowhere.

"Oppa!" Sami exclaimed as she approached him. I'm starting to get more annoyed in here.

"I just wanted to say goodbye, we're going back to the province tomorrow. It will probably took a long time before I could see you again." She said smiling at him then soon turn to me.

"You can visit here anytime." Jin said smiling giving her a pat on her head. They sure have gotten close with each other. I breathed in and out trying to control the annoyance that I felt. I don't like seeing this kind of view.

"Geomawo oppa, unnie. I'll go ahead, eomma is probably waiting for me. Annyeong!" She stated as she wave her hand to us. She's cute and charming, but I don't know why I feel so annoyed. I smiled weakly at her and wave my hand as she take her leave.

I looked at Jin and there was a slight pain when I see how he watch her walk away from us. It's clearly written in his face that he would long for her. He's watching her like he already misses her.