Heard From Him

Early December

~Rosé

"Jagi-yah." I turn my head when I heard that word, it's as if it's usual for me to turn head when I hear it. It was Jisoo unnie facetiming with Jin oppa. It's his birthday today and sadly they are not together since BTS had schedules at US. You could really tell how happy unnie is, she can't stop talking about him.

"Hello?" My head shift to my left and notice Jen unnie was also on her phone talking to Suga oppa. They were also able to fix their misunderstanding, good for them.

"Chae, I'll just be in my room." They both said in unison and before I could respond, they were already making their way leaving me in the sala. They were both busy with their call that they don't even realized they both said the same exact sentence.

My back felt the soft touch of the couch as I rest myself in it. Since I'm alone, I started thinking about things again. I started to realize how I force myself to feel okay cause everybody around me is okay. This sadness takes a lot more time to fade than I thought. Jealousy starts creeping in in my heart. I wish I could be happy too just like Jen and Jisoo unnie.

I took out my phone and stares at the photos again. Did I really carelessly made a decision? Was breaking up with him too much? He didn't denied it though. Turns out Manager Lee was the one sending me these photos. I don't know if I should thank him for letting me know that my supposed boyfriend was seeing his ex, or I should hate him cause I know his only intention was to ruin the relationship.

After seeing these photos, especially the last one, insecurities suddenly grew in me. It's like, I think of myself as someone who is not enough, who is easily replaced, and easily fooled. Whether I still love Jimin or not, the trust and assurance I had for him, is now gone. I don't think I would ever feel secure and assured, I think I would be more paranoid.

Speaking of Manager Lee, he has been silent for the past few days. We've been observing our surroundings just in case he's around, but nothing. Nurse Choi also told us that there aren't any suspicious person who went to Lisa's room. He became silent the moment we get to know he's behind all of the mess that we got into. Rather than feeling relieved, I am more anxious. He's not quitting, he's just keeping himself calm. This is calmness before the storm, so I think we better prepare ourselves.

"I told you to delete those photos already." I was distracted with my thoughts when Jen unnie suddenly appeared. I looked at my phone and realized the photos were still showing on my screen.

"I was about to." I told her forcing myself to smile. She just looked at me sadly and sat beside me.

My eyes went wide and I instantly got panicked when I accidentally pressed the call button, calling the sender of these photos. To my surprise, just after a few rings it was answered. I wasn't expecting the call to be answered.

"You finally decided to call." We heard from the other line speaked. Unnie and I just looked at each other with worried faces unsure of what to react.

"How are you girls? I hope you're not well." He continued chuckling that honestly annoys me.

"Don't be a coward, show yourself to us you jerk!" Jen unnie said as she snatched my phone from me.

"Unnie." I uttered calming her down as I don't wanna provoke Manager Lee.

"As expected from the Kim Jennie. Save your anger, I'm just starting, there is more to come." He said and laughed that made unnie more annoyed at him.

"You think we're scared? The joke is on you. You already know we're not easily shaken. Go ahead, do what you want, we're not just gonna watch either." Unnie countered at him.