Where are you?

~Rosé

(Before the transfer)

I was feeling uneasy on our way to the hospital. In just a few moment I'll be drinking a poison, I mean Lisa will be drinking a poison using my body. I know it's crazy, but I wanted to help her. This is the least I can do for her.

"Chae, be careful." Jisoo unnie once again said caressing my hand as she looks at me worriedly.

"I will unnie." I said to her plastering a slight smile like wanting to assure her that I'm going to be fine even though I'm not really sure.

"Chae, if you suddenly change your mind, that's okay. I'm sure Lisa would understand. We'll try to find another way." Jen unnie stated or more like she was trying to convince me to stop this idea.

"No unnie, there's no other way. I must do this. We'll be okay." I softly refuses. I honestly feel nervous but Tzuyu will be there so I felt safer.

I let Jen unnie walk before me since Jisoo unnie decided to wait at the airport. I stopped my pace when I felt someone held my wrist and turns out it was Tzuyu who was wearing a disguise.

"Tzuyu-ah, where is she?" I asked quietly.

"I don't know, I've been looking for her since I got here. I can't even go inside her room since I am a human today." She said as trying to keep herself calm yet I know she's starting to feel worried.

"Let's just ask Nurse Choi." I suggested as we continue to walk on our way.

We waited for Lisa at the hospital's cafeteria where we agreed to meet. But it's been almost half an hour, still, there's no Lisa appeared. She's supposed to be here by now.

"Where is she?" I uttered asking Tzuyu but I could already read that she also had no idea. Jen unnie already texted me that everything is ready and they're just waiting for the Doctor's signal to go, she should really be here by now.

"Chae." I looked up and saw Nurse Choi with a curious face.

"Why are you still here? They are already preparing to go." Nurse Choi asked still with her puzzled face.

"Nurse Choi listen to me. I want you to never leave Lisa's side. This transfer should not happen, and so we'll be doing something that might cause her body to react. So please, don't leave her side." I pleaded while she just makes her puzzled face again.

"What are you saying?" She asked.

"Her body might be put in danger. So never leave her side." This time Tzuyu was the one who asked her.

"Okay. But whatever you're planning, please you girls be careful." She said to us plastering a slight smile while Tzuyu and I just nodded. I know she still had questions but she chooses to just do what we said.

Just then we heard her phone ringing that distracted the three of us.
"I have to go now." She stated as she stares at her phone.

"Wait. Have you seen Lisa?" Tzuyu asked before she could take a step.

"I haven't, she's not in her room." She uttered weakly.

"Where could she be?" Tzuyu uttered asking herself. 

"You can go now Nurse Choi, Thank you again." I said to her while she bowed lightly before taking her leave.

I heaved a deep sigh trying to remain calm. I feel uneasy and anxious now that Lisa is still nowhere to be found.

"Where is that girl?" I uttered almost running out of patience.

"Relax, she's just here somewhere. Let's give her few more time." Tzuyu tried to calm me down but still I couldn't help but get worried. I know they're all getting ready to leave.