I'm not Ready

~Lisa

When I thought everything is going well, it's the time when things get complicated. I always try my best to understand the things that is happening to me. But at times, I really don't get it. What do the heavens want me to know that it took this much emotion? What does the heaven want to tell me about myself that it cost this much pain before I get to know it? What did I do to deserve this?

I quickly wiped my tears when I saw Eun Mi entering my room with an unusual face. I think I know what's the reason behind that sad face. I'm not used to seeing her that way. She always do smile whenever she enters my room. She always make sure to talk to me, that at times, it didn't feel like she's just my nurse but rather a good friend.

"Is my body doing well?" I asked trying to lift her mood up.

"You are doing well." She stated forcing herself to smile as she looks at me.

"Then why do you have that face?" I asked smiling. She lowers head as if trying to hide her expression.

"You'll be transferred to another hospital soon, I just feel like I would miss you so much. Honestly." She said still lowering her head.

I sighed deep before plastering a smile on my face. I didn't expect that my parents would actually decide to take me back to my country and be treated there. How can I tell them that if they continue, I will die. Though my members already had an idea of me being a spirit, I still can't tell them exactly what's going on with me as a soul, I can't tell them exactly what my mission is.

"Don't worry, we're still not sure if they'll continue." I said trying to be positive. She looks at me and tried to force a smile. She's smiling, yet her eyes are telling me something else.

"Lisa-ssi, you already know that I'm a big fan of yours." She stated still with a slight smile.
"I just want you to know that in a short period of time being with you, even though you're just a soul. Still, I am happy that I get the chance to meet you and even take care of you." She said, finally the tears were freed from her eyes.
"I know you can do this. I know you'll be back at the stage again." She uttered smiling proudly as she tried to wipe out her tears.

I smiled widely at her trying not let the happy tears be shown.
"Thank you." I whispered as I hugged her tightly. I've never really know about how Blinks think about me, about us. But because of Eun Mi, I get to know how they feel for us, and it's so overwhelming hearing how happy they are because of Blackpink. But honestly, I am more happy to have Blinks at our side. We feel so motivated to do good as an artist not because they'll be watching us, but because it is what they deserve. They're the ones who gives us reasons to continue and that's why they deserve only the best from us.

Just then, we heard someone entering the room. We both look at her, Eun Mi bowed her head and greeted her while she just smiled to her.

"Thank you for taking care of her." Jisoo unnie praised Eun Mi when she was already near my bed.

"It's my job and I'm happy to do it." Eun Mi replied with a big smile on her face.

"Could you spare us some moment?" Unnie asked her shyly.

"Ah ne." Eun Mi said and smiled before heading to the door. When she was out of sight, unnie immediately squealed. It made me worried somehow but seeing her happy face it feels like she's so excited.

I've never seen her so happy like this since the time I got an accident, I wonder what happened.

"Lisa-yah. You won't believe what I'm about so say." She said excitedly while I wait for her to continue.

"I am going to be a lead actress in a drama soon. Isn't it exciting?" She added squealing, the excitement and happiness in her face is really visible that I couldn't help but to feel excited too.