"kong, wear this" Mia hand over the specs to the latter. "But mom i have lens, no need for this, you already forced me to wear this suit! I will look gross" Kong hissed at his Mom. "Did Arthit ever told you that you are not handsome with specs?" Mia asked with a crossed arms. "No" kong whispered while removing his lens, he knows Arthit love it because Arthit once asked him to put specs during their make out session and reasoned out that he looks hot sexy.

So he put the specs with a blush but glared his mom when she giggled  "Don't glare me like that" Mia warned him.

"Mom, its this way where are you going!! i booked left side yard"  kong asked after seeing his parents walking towards right side of the beach.

Both smiled and took his hands, they lead kong towards the right side ignoring his protest. Kong haulted his steps in shock after a little walk, he gripped his dad hand tightly in nervous. He legs moved back with trembling lips. His parents stopped him while everyone stood from their place.

Kong didn't move from his track, his eyes never leave the figure who is walking towards him while his friends and relatives cheered at them. "May I?" Arthit asked Kong dad who nods his head.

when David tried to leave kong hand the latter gripped it tightly and shook his head with unshed tears, David smiled assuringly while Mia kissed kong forehead.

Arthit smiled at kong after the latter parents steps away. Arthit dimple shines under the sun light, he smells full of flowers which filled the whole decoration.

"P'arthit " Kong whispers softly while his tears start to flows , Arthit wipes kong tears with his suit sleeves and pushed the latter specs to his eyes.

Arthit joined their forehead "Don't cry kong, i don't even want to see your happy tears! By the way its happy tears right?!" Arthit asked in doubt. kong nods his head with more tears.

"If you cry like this then everyone will think i am forcing you into this Kong!! Bright will assume that you will reject me and run away from here! will you?" Arthit asked softly sounding weak.

Kong shook his head with a chuckle, his tears keep flowing. "Tell me in words kong" Arthit demanded while wiping kong tears once again. kong pulled away and said "I will never run away from you P'arthit and i will never reject you, my hearts only want you!!"

Arthit grinned ear to ear and show his palm to kong "So? kongpop suthilack will you marry me?" Arthit asked with shinning eyes. kong nodded his head with the same grin and placed his hand on Arthit's palm.

Arthit leads them to the stage where the priest is waiting for them. With the parents, relatives and friends blessings they tied the knot that day and sealed their happiness with a deep kiss. kong blushed the whole day in embarassament when everyone teases him especially his mom and Aim.

2 years later:::

📞📞📞

"Arthit Rojnapat!! what the hell you are still doing in the office even after the CEO leave??" Kong screamed at Arthit after the latter picked up his call.

"Kong.. the thing is ..." Arthit was cut by kong

"Don't try to convince me with your work!! Do you know how hard it is to calm a crying baby without anyone's help?? Get your ass here in 10 mins"

Arthit sighed while packeting his phone, he start to pack his bag while someone entered his cabin with a smirk. "Fight?" David asked while Arthit furrows "its because of you uncle! Why the hell i accepted your request to finish the deal within a week. Now i dragged into this mess"

David replied with a chuckle "You have no choice Arthit! Moreover you should have to deal with this type of things once you replace Kong so be prepared!"

Arthit snorted and said "I already told you uncle, i don't want to replace anyone!"

David just shrugged his shoulders. "damn i don't know why i fell for his puppy eyes and accept to have baby when i am not even ready!! now i am roasting by him every day! he even stopped calling me Phi!"Arthit walks away while murmuring under his breath. He reached his home soon, he walks to his room, after placing his bag in the couch Arthit moved to their bed where a 6 months old boy is sleeping peaceful.

Arthit smiled softly and caressed  his hair for a minute. He kissed his baby palm and whispered "Good night Krist"

He heard the water sound from the bathroom which is open, arthit knows kong didn't locked the door because his wants to hear krist if the latter cries. Arthit went and leaned on the door with crossed arms.

He got mesmerised by the visual, Kong in his naked glory leaning his forehead on the wall while the shower water falling on his well built hot body. Kong heard the footsteps so he asked weakly "You came"

"hmm" Arthit hummed in response. Soon Arthit also got ride of his dress and joined kong. He massaged kong shoulders from behind while whispering his apology "I am sorry for not helping you much!!"

Kong took his forehead from the wall and leaned back on Arthit's shoulders, he ignored Arthit's apology because he knows there is no mistake on Arthit side because the latter is working by his dad's order.

"I am tired" kong whispered softly while snuggling on Arthit's neck after turning around. Arthit rubbed kong's back and said "Then go and sleep". Kong snuggled more and said "Make me sleep"

Arthit smiled slyly and asked "How?" he even blowed some air in kong ear. kong shivered and told "You know how"

Arthit smirked and moved his hips forward causing kong to moan by the friction "Please..." kong begged while placing arthit hands on his junior.

Arthit stroke it slowly causing kong to groan, knowing arthit weakness kong begged more "please.. more.. do it. P'arthit khrap!"

Arthit smiled and whispered in kong ear "Its been long since you addressed me as P'arthit so let me reward you a long and hard night!"

Kong nods his head obediently before whispers back "And i will muffle my sound tiger!" Arthit groaned for that and took him hard and loved him until kong sleeps.

#####################

hope you all enjoyed it...

Thanks to every readers who voted and commented..... thanks to the silent readers also.. 😊😊