Chapter 2

At the warehouse:::

Kong groaned in pain while opening his eyes, he rubbed his eyes for clear vision to observe the surroundings. The nausea feeling is getting worse, he tries to remember what happened with closed eyes. Before he enters the gate he was stopped by a girl who asked him about a professor but afterwards he doesn't remember anything.

His eyes met some other people who are sleeping in the room while a guy moaning in pain. He noticed a table and a chair in the Center. He called someone "is anyone there?". Suddenly the guy who is moaning in pain woke abruptly and told him to close his mouth.

"No!! Don't shout or try to escape then they will beat you like me" the guy warned kong who realised the situation he is in, he was kidnapped, his whole body come to realization and shivered in fear but he didn't show it on his face and glanced his surroundings.

Soon other people also woke but not all. They heard footsteps approaching them. A bulky guy placed himself on the chair with his 5 men surrounds him. Kong recognised someone who is always seen with Ren he doesn't know what to think anymore.

Gulping the lump he stared the dark people with others for answers.  "The ship will arrive at 7 clk, prepare them before that! And the client changed their time to 8 so train the girls well for the night and make sure drug them well before throwing them to their home the next morning"

The boss ordered them while checking the list, "sir there is 2 problem" a guy came front causing others to gulp in worry for the consequences. "Tell me" the head ordered them.

"Sir a boy try to escape so we hurt him," the gang member said to him. "Treat his injuries well, I will talk with the client. Next?" The head of a gangster asked. " the thing is ..." the boss growled at them "tell the fuck without dragging!! what is wrong?".

"Sir, we kidnapped someone wrongly".... SLAP... a hard slap landed on Ren friend who informed about their mistake, he shivered and got feared for his boss wrath, he prayed, his boss will never know it's them who changed the photo. After some silence, the boss ordered them to " send the new guy photo to our client to check if he wants him". "Sir, he is 16" Ren friend informed the boss while another shiver runs through his body.

The said boss glanced around to spot a young boy in his uniform checking them out curiously. He waved him to come to you, Kong walked to them "see here, you are not our target so if you keep quiet until the day ends you can go home, understand?" The boss  asked Kong who nodded his head but on the way to his return, he snatched a phone from a guy packet without the latter knowledge. Gladly that guy phone was barely inside the pant pocket so its get him to steal it.

After some more discussion, the bad people's all left them alone. Everyone cries and try to check where they were, Kong unlocked the phone and typed his dad number but before he presses the call button, a door opened abruptly, 2 people entered and dragged Kong who immediately hides the phone. They take him to a room where the boss present.

They took the phone from Kong waist where he hides it before, "whose number is this?" The boss guy asked him but Kong didn't open his mouth. The bad guy who dragged Kong punched him on his stomach. "Whose number is this kid? I have no time to play with you?" The head snapped at him. "My dad" Kong said after a cough. "Why not the police?" The guy asked him.

"The only one who should I trust in this situation is my parents" Kong answered boldly. The boss smirked at him "smart, I don't like smart one, I saw when you stole his phone but I want to check you? Didn't I told you I will release you then why did you try to call your parents?" The guy asked Kong who replied "I don't trust you, I don't want to leave the chance of saving everyone" Kong words irritated the boss more.