Chapter 10

It's been 3 days since kong start to work in Forth company for a project. Each day he used every opportunity to persuade Forth to talk with beam. But to his avail Forth ignored him completely. However kong didn't stop he followed Forth everywhere like a stalker.

Beam did many things for him and still doing it for him so he wants to do this for beam, for the latter to be happy. Maybe once after beam spoke with forth he can move on or atleast live without pain. What kong didn't noticed was Arthit who is fuming in distress every time kong approached Forth.

Arthit tried to ask kong what is happening around with them but kong always ignoring him which irritated him more. Arthit glanced kong who is following Forth in fast pace. He decided to go and check on them. Maybe he can evasdrop if possible.

When kong entered the printing room following forth he got shocked by Forth who pulled kong wrist and slammed him in the wall. He caged the latter by holding his hand on kong neck who got panicked by Forth action.

"This is your last warning!! If I saw you approach me with that evil name again I don't know what I will do??" Forth warned kong who tired his best to muster his courage because Beam always told him that forth is a good guy so he is sure that Forth will not hurt him.

"He.. is not E-evil, he is a good man just hear him out once... if you ask him he will talk to you" kong whispered trying to get his voice back. "Tell me one thing who are you to him? His family, patient, boyfriend or bed warmer?" Forth asked kong who averted his eyes from Forth accusing eyes.

"Don't fall for his charm man, he is not what you think! He is a selfish one!! He may give you the best fuck but he will throw you out once he get tired of your ass!" Forth advised him still keeping his hand on kong neck.

"He is not like that, He is a good man, Stop talking bad about him—.." kong was cut by Forth who tighten his hold on kong neck, he got irritated by kong who is praising Beam to him. These 3 days he is asking him to talk with Beam and who the hell he thinks to ask him that??

"You!!! Stop it!!! If I see you one more time I will not only kill you! I will also kill your Boyfriend!!" Forth warned kong in high voice while choking kong neck. His other hand tighten on kong wrist. Kong start to felt breathless by Forth eyes and action. The latter high tone  is not helping either.

"What the hell you are doing?" Arthit shouted and pushed Forth. He enveloped kong and rubbed his back "shh.. you are ok kong, I am here" Arthit told softly at kong while glaring Forth. Since kong didn't got more panic he composed himself soon.

Kong stood from his place and walked to his place with heavy breathing and dejected look. Arthit went to Forth and grabbed the latter collar "You!! One more time if I saw you lay your finger on him I will never hesitate to beat the hell out of you! And I will never care how big you are!" Arthit warned in frenzy while forth chuckled.

"Then ask him to stop coming behind me" Forth remarked and walks away leaving Arthit to pull his hair at irritation. When he reach the printing room earlier he heard Forth yelling at kong. So he opened the door abruptly for him to get shock.

Arthit stopped his car infront of the hospital. Kong turned to Arthit with questioning look. "Your hands and neck are reddish, let's buy medicine" Arthit said,  kong shook his head. "I can buy it in pharmacy" kong told while Arthit sighed.

"Are you sure? You don't want to check? You even got a slight panic attack?" Arthit asked in worry. "I am ok" kong said and closed his eyes not willing to talk. Arthit drives to kong flat and dropped kong when he was about to drive away he saw Beam coming.