Chapter 5

A month later::

Kong walked to Arthit cabin after John informing him that Arthit is calling him. It's been a month since he start his work, he learned many things and showing his talent time to time by submitting many good ideas to his team. Arthit team have 3 girls and 2 boys including Kong. Kong never start a conversation with them unlike them who always try to make a conversation with him.

Kong always felt uncomfortable whenever they insisted him to join the lunch but Kong never did that, Beam already told him to join them or at least told him to accept the welcome party but Kong shake his head and stood firmly in his cage.

The thing is he doesn't want to show his weekness to Arthit. What if someone made him uncomfortable or worse yell at him then Kong will sure got panic he doesn't want to seem weak infront of Arthit. He want to shine infront of Arthit like the latter sparkle to his eyes, same time he doesn't want to go back to his old character so he avoided going in crowd whenever Arthit involves.

He received lot of praises from Arthit mouth, which always make him not only proud but also give him happiness, a smile which he reserved only for Arthit. He is not an idiot for not understanding the feelings, he already realized that what he has for Arthit is not just admiration or any infatuation, it's love. Whenever beam used to talk about love Kong always want to feel it and he is happy finally he is also feeling it.

Kong entered after a knock, Kong was welcomed by Arthit dazzling smile "yes P'arthit" Kong asked after a greeting. "Kong, when P'paga recommended you I was upset because this position is not for an new comer like you, but you proved me wrong and make me happy within a month" Arthit praised for Kong to show his shy smile.

"But Kong I heard from others that you are the one who prepared the ppt for the mobile project, then why did you allow John to present it like its his own one, you are good Kong but from my notice I feel you are avoiding being infront of others, you even rejected your welcome dinner from our team! May I know why are you behaving like this?" Arthit asked calmly.

Kong hang his head low he whispered softly "I-I.. am Just not comfortable with new people P'arthit". Arthit furrowed "Kong, but you need to find a way to get comfortable to survive in this job, how long are you having this?" Arthit asked Kong who  lied "F-from childhood".

Arthit nodded and told him "ok, tomorrow I am going to jaturapooram office for an presentation, I want you to come with me" Arthit ordered him leaving no arguments. Kong nodded his head after a minute and excused himself.

Next day:: in office

Arthit entered his office and called Kong, but John is the one who greeted him "where is Kong?" Arthit asked for John to smirk "He is on leave Arthit". "What?! Why? did he informed?" Arthit asked in shock.

"Morning he called and told us he is sick" John replied with a smug face. Arthit nodded his head and excused himself. He felt bad for pushing Kong too much, maybe he should start slowly taking him out and got comfortable with others. Sighing for disaster, Arthit went to the presentation alone.

Beam home::

Beam entered his house in the morning after helping his mom with night shift. He got startled by Kong who is arranging the dishes for breakfast "shit!!! Kong you scared me!! What are you doing here?" Beam asked Kong who smiled towards beam who got suspicious by Kong weird behavior "surprise! I am in leave phi, go and finish your shower P'beam, I am hungry" Kong words really surprised beam.