chapter 20

"You look cute in this pyjamas kong" Ren praised kong who ignored his comment like he doesn't exist. "kongpop, I know you don't like this but you already agree to give me a chance, I know its hard to acknowledge my love this soon but will you atleast see my effect? I want this chance to show you we can be happy, my love is no difference than arthit's so please don't neglect me and sit like a statue" Ren said with a sigh.

Kong didn't lift his head, he played with his food which Ren cooked and served him. Ren got upset "kongpop, you are making me bad" Ren words made kong lift his head and stare Ren who glared at him coldly.

Kong know the meaning of the glare, he bite his lower lips in anger, he once again acting like a weak person, but he can't also act reckless this time, he doesn't want to put his dad in danger.

Kong slightly nod at him, when kong finished his food Ren pushed the dessert plate to him before kong stood from the chair. Kong knows he should not reject so he start to dig it, it doesn't taste sweet even though its a dessert.

Time to time kong nods for Ren words which he doesn't register in his mind. His whole mind is occupied by the time, he wants time to run fast so that he can run away from this nightmare.

Suddenly kong felt a hand on his cheeks, he pushed it harshly "What is this??" kong asked in rage. Ren chuckled and told "You have cream at the corner of your lips". When kong was about to clean it Ren stopped him by his forearm "Don't!! I want to do it, I know you are fearing for my touch but it can change, allow my touches kong so that I can prove to you that we can overcome our past" Ren reasoned out to him.

Kong paled by Ren action and words, Ren fingers wipes the cream away from kong lips. Kong quickly walks to the kitchen, he placed the plate in the sink, he felt disgusting by Ren action, truly he doesn't know why he agree to stay with Ren for a day when he wants to run away from this place every second. Is it because of his dad? Or is he scared of Ren? Or is he wants to prove Ren that he can't love the latter whatever he do?.

He sighed and about to turn back but stopped by Ren who back hugged kong tightly. Kong grabbed the counter hardly "Ren... leave me! You said you will not force me!" Kong reminded him while squirmed by Ren hug.

"I am not forcing you kong, but you are not listening my words nor see my eyes to feel the sincerity, so I decided to show it to you by actions, Don't you feel the warmth from me like I feel from you? don't you hear my heart beat?" Ren asked while snuggling on kong shoulders.

Kong want to shout, he wants to tell him honestly how annoyed he feels by the unwelcome touch, but he doesn't want to trigger the latter creepy rage, he wants to wait until end of the day so that he can prove to Ren, his love is nothing but a hate to him.

They stayed like that for a minute before Ren pulled away "Let go to the room kong" Ren said and joined his palm with kong palm, he kissed kong knuckles from their joined hands, kong wants to punch Ren mouth but he hold his emotions.

Soon both reached the room and once again Ren started his talk, he talked continuously, he expressed his love in every words, he conveyed kong what are all the things he did for him without the latter knowledge, he told kong where he lived in US and watched kong.

Ren every sentence made kong hard to breath, his heart rubbed him in wrong way, his mind told him to run away or alert anyone, kong came out of his thoughts by Ren touch.

Ren touched kong thighs "You should take bath kong". Kong got panicked "Its ok, I am alright and I don't want" kong replied him quickly. "but you should kong, its not health---..." Ren was cut by kong. "Stop it Ren, Don't cross your limit!" kong snapped at him.

Kong walks out of the room and reached downstairs. He saw Ren phone in the couch so he runs towards it hurriedly. He was glad that it didn't have any lock, the home screen was his high school picture, he was waving at someone. Glancing around his surroundings he called arthit and when the latter picked up he conveyed quickly

"arthit save dad, he is in danger, keep my family saf--..." Kong words died half by Ren who pulled the phone quickly.

"All I asked from you is a day kong, just 24 hours, I just want to show you my love, I never want to force you or hurt you but you gave me no choice kongpop, Now this call really make me wonder am I handling in right way? I think I should make you mine in different way" Ren said coldly and called someone to arrange a ticket for them to fly out of country.

Kong runs towards the door and start to fight with the guards, no guards attacked him they just defend themselves from kong. Ren matched to the scene and dragged kong forceably to his room. Kong punched Ren the second his hand got free from Ren hold. Ren ignored the pain and pushed kong to the wall "Enough!! I gave you a choice but you ruined it now you are going to live with me for a month alone without anyone near us".

"w-what are you saying?" kong asked in horror. "we are moving to Zee island where no one lives. I am sure you will love the place and I am also sure you will love me before the month ends, I have trust in my love kong" Ren said confidentially. "what??!! Stop being ridiculous I will never come with you!" kong told and pushed Ren who didn't move from kong.

He pushed kong to the bed, taking a injection from the drawer he injected it on kong who failed after so many attempts to avoid the injection. "I will kill you... I hate you.... I hate you" Kong cries and backs away after climbing off the bed. His knees gave up, he dropped to the floor.

Ren came and hold him tightly. Kong feels like old times, Ren held him like this in the past too, that time he felt weak and had no energy to fight back, now also it's same he has no energy, he wants to sleep, surrender to the drug.

"Sleep kongpop, when you open your eyes you will be in your home, our home" Ren words terrified kong, he got scared he doesn't want any home without his parents and arthit.

Once again Ren gonna kidnap him and this time he is sure he will not get back, he wants to stop but how? Is arthit heard his voice earlier in phone? Will arthit sense his danger? He tried to not loose conscious, he has to fight but how? 'I should not loose hope, I should fight for myself, if not now then once after I gain my strength, I should escape from this nightmare', Kong thoughts stopped when he felt Ren lips on him. Ren kissed kong lips with a whisper "I love you kongpop".

Kong hope start to disappear by Ren kiss, his tears start to come, his heart felt hurt, his body itched to push Ren but his weakness comes by the drug didn't allow him. He closed his eyes with his family image and surrendered to the drug.

"I am sorry for hurting you dear but trust me I will ease your pain soon and make you forget all our bad memories... this medicine is for that kong.. you will soon forget all your past memories" Ren confessed to the sleeping kong and kissed the latter again.

########

thanks for the vote and comments readers..

stay safe everyone....