Chapter 8

The phone ring make Arthit wake from his slumber. "Hello" Arthit answered the call without opening his eyes "so? How was your first night stand??" Tootah asked him sarcastically. Arthit eyes snapped open and turned to other side to face a naked body.

He quickly pulled the blanket covering the girl body. He slowly climbed off the bed and went to the bathroom with his clothes which he collected from the floor. "Shit!!! I am late... will talk to you later" he told tootah and cut the call.

He rushed outside of the hotel without glancing his night stand partner. He went back to his home to get ready for his office. He is already late so he runs to his cabin without greeting others. The girl who came out of Arthit cabin after handing over the files asked excitedly  to her colleague "Hey, is P'arthit has any girlfriend??".

Kong eyes instantly snapped to the girl, John and other girl already joined the gossip team "No! My mom and his mom are close friends so if anything like that my mom will surely nag me to get myself a boyfriend" the girl replied calmly. "Oh, then what about the hickeys??" She asked puzzled.

"Hickey??" another girl exclaimed in disbelief because her mom already told that Arthit mom is complaining that Arthit is not dating anyone after graduation so it's new to her. "Maybe he has a girlfriend or a date or who knows he might got an bed" John told with a smirk.

Kong listened their every words silently, before they talk further Arthit called them for a meeting. Everyone silently checked the information in the meeting. Arthit felt relaxed in the morning but there is a strange feeling which is bugging him weirdly until now. He ignored that feeling and concentrated on his meeting.

.........

"Let's finish this without any mistakes and I will talk with Mr.forth about our request" Arthit ended the meeting and stared kong who not even once lift his head for the whole meeting. Kong doesn't know what to do, he wants to check the 'hickeys' his colleague mentioned about earlier but he has no heart to do that.

"P'arthit you have a girlfriend?" Kong colleague asked before Arthit dismissed them all. Arthit chokes on his own saliva "what?!! No! Why are you asking?" Arthit asked calmly but caught off guard by her next words. "Then who gave you that hickeys???" The girl asked with a giggle.

Kong lift his head and stare Arthit widen eyes he moved his eyes to Arthit neck where he can see visible hickeys. He clenched his fist and stood from his chair abruptly stunning everyone "excuse me sir, I have work" kong said and leaves the door.

After everyone leaves Arthit slammed his head on his table, the feeling which is bugging him from the morning is nothing but guilt he is feeling guilty for doing with that girl. The moment his eyes found  kong hurtful and jealousy eyes he knows he is dommed he felt like he cheated kong.

Kong who rarely shows emotions is showing Arthit his hurt and jealous. So Arthit feel more remorsed for doing so.

He can't work properly after that he want to meet kong and talk to him so he called the latter name but John came and informed him that kong went somewhere without informing anyone.

Arthit dismissed John saying he will scold kong for his behaviour but he knows he is the cause of kong leaving the office without informing anyone.

Arthit felt bad, instead of checking what he feel for kong is true or not he went to satisfy himself. He decided to come clean to kong because if it is brotherly feeling then he won't feel  guilty right? Then he must really have feelings for kong. Cursing his stupidity he start to practice his practice to confess to kong.

Kong entered his home while Mia informed him happily "kong Mom made you your favourite fish dear!" Mia smiles at kong who is fuming after sat on the couch. "Why are you early??" Beam asked while walking to the couch from the kitchen.

"Is something wrong dear?" Mia asked him she just came over to fill their fridge with side dishes but seeing kong sad she can't help but worry. "did you hurt anywhere?" Beam asked again. "I hate him" kong murmured softly. "Who dear?" Mia asked kong who burst out on them without raising his voice.

"P'arthit! I hate him.... how can he play with my feelings... how can he allow someone to kiss him....... you both!! Stop questioning me!!! I am not a child!!" Kong walked off leaving them in shock.

"Did he just got mad at us!!" Mia asked in disbelief but she felt happy because it's been long since she saw kongpop complaining. But she got upset next second "is Arthit not loving my son??".

Beam smiled softly "Aunty, Arthit may be kong's crush but we can't expect the same way around for Arthit he may have different ideal type" Beam comforted her and told her to not get any hope. After her departure Beam went to kong room.

He saw kong who curled up on the bed covering his whole body with a blanket. Beam climbed on the bed and sat next to kong. "Are you crying?" Beam asked hugging his knees. Kong shook his head without removing the blanket.

"Kong, it's paining" Beam said and hugged his knees tighter. Kong pulled the blanket little down showing his eyes. "2 days before when I went to Gun school, Gun introduced me his best friend who he wants to marry. That kid is.... Forth kid kong...." Beam informed kong who moved and sat next to beam.

"I want to feel happy since this is what I wanted, but i am feeling hurt, disappointed and sad. I thought he may not live happily with his wife because he loves me, I thought he atleast take time to love his wife but he is having a 6 years old"

"Am I selfish to feel sad, I thought...I thought....he may still loving me.... thinking about me somewhere... a day before his marriage he called me and begged me to say that I am just playing with him and love him truly, he begged me to ask him to come to me.

But I rejected him harshly ... I deserved this!!! I know it's me who pushed him away but I can't help the misery throb.....  I want him to be not happy with his wife, I feel ashamed of myself... this selfish feeling is burning me"

Beam broke into tears, he cried harder and harder. kong seen beam cries many times before but this time it's too much for kong to give blind eyes.

Kong wrapped his hand around Beam with hesitation but the latter hugged kong tightly hiding his face on kong chest.

After crying for more minutes Beam calmed himself and pulled away from kong. "He came to the office with hickeys.... I don't know who gave him that...his lover or date or night stand, I feels I got played by him, I feel jealous" kong told Beam who nodded his head.

"Why don't you try to date someone else p'beam,, I know you dont want to give false hope but try it atleast for your mom na Phi" kong suggested to Beam who once again nodded his head. "Why don't you talk with P'forth maybe you can feel better after explaining your reason?" Kong suggested his another idea.

"Are you acting as my doctor?? What about you? Why don't you confess to Arthit? Just 2 more years kong then your mom will also force you to blind dates!" Beam stated with a chuckle. Kong just kept his silence.

"Forth will not meet me kong even if I am in death table so lets leave that topic. But kong if you feel Arthit is having someone then stop your feelings before it eat you alive" Beam suggested kong who nodded his head.

Both got silent afterwards, they lay next to each other. "Kong" beam called the latter who hummed in response.

"Shall we have a brotherly date tomorrow?" Beam asked confusing kong. "I want to practice with you before go on a real blind date" Beam reasoned out for kong to agree with him. "Then I will pick you up from office tomorrow for lunch" beam informed him happily.

Next day:::

Next day kong avoided Arthit like a plague, he never once glance Arthit who is trying his best to talk with kong. During the lunch time Arthit decided to approach kong but he got stopped in his track  before kong desk by someone else voice

"Hello kong dear" Beam greeted kong with a flower bouquet standing near the door. Kong eyes goes wide in surprise by Beam and the latter outfit. Kong colleague also got stunned by Beam charms except one whose face went like used tissue in anger.

#######
Happy reading and thanks for voting...

Stay safe everyone...

My heart wants only you (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें