Epilogue

2 years later::

It's been 2 years since kong put Ren in jail. Ren was so voilent at first and with some men's hep he tried to escape many times but gladly cops always caught him. Forth used his influence and transfered Ren to another city, far away from kong. After that Ren voilent reduced and everyone forgot about him.

Forth married Beam with his dad and Beam mom blessings. Forth mom didn't accept them although Beam tried his best to convince her. Forth instead didn't care about her opinion, he just still visit her time to time to check on her.

Both Beam and Forth start to enjoy their life with Bright. Beam even finds a surrogate mother for his child after his mom and Forth forced him. Now they are excepting  a child in 5 months.

kong and Arthit also happy in their realtionship. They both had many ups and downs and both faced it together without leaving each other side. kong and his dad start to work together while Arthit got promoted to next level. Everyone is happy with their life.

When both Mia and Aim checking the design for the ring, kong runs downstairs with sparkling eyes "Mom, Aim, i decided what to give P'arthit for our anniversary!" Kong exclaimed happily while both Aim and Mae hide the design book behind their back.

"What dear?" Mia asked sweetly. "will you choose me a ring mom?" kong asked startling both of them. Mia gulped in fear, is she got caught??

"For what?" Aim asked calmly hiding his dread. "i .... am going to propose P'arthit!!" kong said and smiled shyly. Both shared a knowing look, "Oh ho my son is getting ready for the marriage??" Mia teased kong who went red and shook his head,    "No! its just...  day by day P'arthit fans are increasing.. so i thought if i get engaged to him then everyone knows he is taken.. i can also claim him in public" kong whispered with a blush.

"Like you have no fans!" Aim retorted sarcastically. Mia just slapped at Aim arms and pulled kong next to her, she kissed her son foreahead in happiness, how perfect both Arthit and kong for each other she thought in her mind, "I will help dear".

kong nods and walks back to his room in a bliss. "So  you gonna help both aunty?" Aim asked with a chuckle. Mia nodded her head with a evil smile.

"How is it dad? will P'arthit love it?" kong asked after showing the ring both he and his mom bought. David nodded his head with a smile. "I am sure my surprise will be the best than P'arthit" Kong said with a giggle.

David raised his eyebrows at kong for answers. "During last anniversary i gifted him a watch but he took me to his parents and introduced me as his boyfriend and i am glad they accepted me like you guys accept phi.. his surprise was best so this time I want mine to be best!" Kong explained David.

kong explained his whole surprise plan to David before step back to his room for a night. "Shall i stop helping arthit? i want my son to be in upper hand! i dont want him to get disappointed!!" Mia asked David with a pout. David snorted and said "you should not favor him only! don't forget Arthit is also our son!"David reminded Mia who nods her head with a sigh.

"Mom, Dad you guys can go ahead after dropping me at Beach. And, sorry for disturbing you guys i don't know what went wrong with my car!" Kong said to them while David driving the car towards the beach. Mia and David smiled after sharing a mischievous look, ofcourse its them who made kong car repair. "oh dear, you want us to leave! i thought you will ask us to stay.." Mia asked with a sulk.

kong shook his head with a smile and said "Ok, you guys can stay but hide until P'Arthit answer to my proposal otherwise he will get too shy". Both Mia and David smiled and murmured under their breath "Lets see who will get shy!".