Chapter 3

At the hospital::

Kong opened his eyes slowly and hissed in pain when he tries to move his hand, he glanced around the room and find out he is in hospital. But he wants to confirm that he really in the hospital or its his illusion by the drug. So he moved his hand this time fastly and hissed in pain. A nurse entered inside and saw him awake. She called her doctor and informed about his health.

A lady in her 50's entered inside and checked Kong. When she tried to lift Kong shirt to check the bruises on his stomach, he stopped her with his hand and glanced the nurse. The doctor understands his mind so she asked her nurse to wait outside until she calls her.

She checked Kong bruises and told him "I am your doctor, my son is the one who took you here, you have more bruises and a severe fracture on your right wrist, the drug doesn't affect your brain but I still prefer to go for a checkup".

Kong nodded his head after registering the information. "Actually I want to inform to your parents yesterday but my son told me that you insisted him to not call your parents,  I don't know what you went through or why you don't want to call your parents, but they are your parents and they must be already worried over you, yesterday your photo was sent to our hospital from police as a missing person, please dear allow me to inform your parents" the doctor lady pleaded to him.

Kong just silently thought what happened to him, he can't remember telling any person to not call his parents, he doesn't want to face his parents, he also doesn't want to make them ashamed of him. It's his fault to trust Ren, if he didn't involve with that man then this might not happen, his friend and parents warned him to not trust or talk with this type of person from the start but still, it's his attitude and kind nature that makes him go for it.

If his parents know it's all happened because of Ren then they might be disappointed at him, worse, hate him after come to know what he did in that house, he feels suffocated because of the thoughts and soon enough he started to feel out of breath, the doctor got worried by Kong panic attack. After calming down Kong, the doctor excused herself and called her son to check on kong.

Beam came and waited patiently for Kong to wake. He start to read a book while waiting in Kong room. Kong opened his eyes and turned to the sound. "You awake? Do you remember me?" Beam asked in hope. Kong thought for a moment and came up with a memory of beam helping him from some guys. Kong nodded his head to him. "I am glad, so how are you feeling? I mean emotionally not physically" beam asked him directly.

Kong kept his mouth shut with his own thoughts running inside his mind. "My mother will treat you physically, I am the one who going to treat you emotionally, I know it's hard for you to open up about what happened to me or anyone so I will not force you! All you have to do is take your time and tell what dilemma is pushing you hard right now like fear, anger, guilt, pain and whatever the emotion is just true to me, once I know the cause, I will start my treatment" beam finished his long speech with a warm smile.

Kong still kept his mouth sealed, beam saw how Kong wants to talk by opening the mouth but soon controlled himself by closing it.

"Another thing is, my mom, Called your parents so they will be here in an hour" beam spoked and saw fear on Kong eyes but soon it also vanished, kong controlling his emotion is very clear to beam but he didn't want to push him on his first meeting so he leaves out after some more greetings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the evening Kong got startled by the bang sound of the door by his parents, who runs to him and enveloped him in their embrace. Kong wants to hug them back but his mind is not allowing him. So he just accepts their hug without hugging them back. Sensing their son is not responding to them they pulled back and studied their son.