chapter 19

Kong was accompanied by 2 guards inside a two storey house which is not big yet have so many guards surrounding it.

The guards leads him to first floor, kong sat on the edge of the bed after the guy locked him inside a room. He tapped his feet nervously, he is still in his pajamas, the minute the stranger shows the video of his office cabin with his dad working he felt terrible and scared. For the past months he always feels that creepy feelings of someone watching and following him, now he know why! but who?

He stood from his place and checked the room for the clues. He opened the drawer of bed side table to saw his photos, he got shocked its all his happy moments, some with Beam, some with Arthit, even photos of his college stay. A lone figure entered the room and closed the room. Kong turned to the figure to drop the photos to the ground in utter shock "Y-you are ..... real... why?" kong asked while backening away.

"I know you are not happy to see me kong" Ren told with a bitter smile. "Dont you dare call me kong!!" kong snapped with sweats, after registering Ren is alive, Kong moves towards him to give a hard punch.

Ren body was slammed to the wall by kong who start to punch Ren hardly. Ren didn't stop kong he knows he deserved it so he allow the latter to hit him. kong backs away after some hits.

"Enough!" Ren stopped kong when the latter tried to launch himself on Ren. "You fucking bastard!!" kong screamed at him while trying to get his hand back from Ren. "Lets talk kongpop" Ren announced for kong to get more anger.

"What is there to talk you stupid?? And i told you to not call my name right??" kong snapped at him. "i am sorry for hurting yo--.." Ren was cut by kong. "Do you think sorry is enough or will change anything which happened before? you bastard because of your revenge, do know what i want went through? i fought with a gangster, i tortured a person, i was drugged, i was touched by someone! i was almost killed by robbers!!"

"i know.. i know kongpop ... I am also hurting by that, the guilty feelings are eating me alive every day" Ren informed kong who glared at him "Then why did you kidnapped me now?" kong asked with gritted teeth. "Kongpop, That day after placing you on the road side alone i felt bad so i returned to check on you and saw you leaving in a car, so i went back to my gang"

"everyone searched for you, my boss ordered us to kill you, i got terrified and sad because of my mistake you already suffered a lot so I decided to end it all, i fired the place and killed many, i too got hurt but i ignored it and runs to your home to check on you next day, you were not there and I saw your parents leaving somewhere so i followed them to end up in your hospital"

"There after i was always with you kongpop, but far away, i always watched you from far away, i saw your cries which hurts me like a hell, when you moved to US i also came there  for you, i always stood there for you, i know i dont deserve you thats why i didn't approach you, i want you to live happily, i want to see you like old times, i always guard you, i even killed a person who talk bad about you."

"I never wanted anything other than seeing you happy from far away but everything changed, everything changed after HE came into your life" Ren stopped while kong sat on the edge of bed in horror.

He can't believe the guy words who is standing infront of him, its hard to digest, its feels creepy to know that someone who you hate is always with you!. But Kong snapped out of his thoughts after registering Ren last words.

Gulping a big lump kong asked "Who?". Ren smiled sadly and replied "Him kongpop, your boyfriend, Arthit rojnapat... After he came into your life you start to change which hurts me lot because the fear you hold is my memories kong, i saw you leaving that fear and living happily, i dont want you to forget about me, especially for him, he doesn't deserve you kong, so i thought to approach you again to ask for a chance"

My heart wants only you (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें