Chapter 4

At the Hospital::

"Ok kongpop, today is your last session with me, from next week you will be seeing doctor Cassie" Beam informed kong who nodded his head and put his files inside his back bag.

"Thank you doctor" kong thanked him and stood from his chair. "Kongpop, how many times I told you to call me P'beam, And you need to come with your parents for my sister marriage, ok?" Beam asked in hope before kong leaves. "Hmm... I ... I will try doctor" kong said and walked out to meet his father who is waiting for him.

After kong leaves beam sighed in sadness, it's been 2 months since he start a session to findout kong trauma, but to his avail disappointment not a single sentence leave from kongpop mouth about the latter kidnapping nor his worry. He released another tired sigh when his mom with his sister(Tia) entered his cabin without a knock.

"Is it true that you are abandoning us after my marriage?" Beam sister asked at the verge of tears. Beam glanced at his mom who smiled sheepishly. "No! I am just leaving to do my masters in states" beam corrected his sister.

"No! You are lying! Then when will you come back?" Tia asked him. Beam silence is enough for his sister to understand it will not be soon. "Is it because of P'forth? He got engaged and going to marry her in a month right! Why are you leaving us for him?" Beam sister start to tear up in sadness.

Beam went and hugged her, he rubbed her back to smooth her "Tia, I am not leaving you guys, I will be back for sure but I don't know when? I need some time alone, far away from him otherwise I will do something bad to myself, please understand me! You can visit me anytime you want" beam comforted her with his reasons. Beam sister nodded her head and hugged beam tightly.

Kong home::: After 4months

Kong entered his father office room after a knock, clenching the paper to his chest he asked his dad permission "Dad, Shall.. Shall I choose my bachelor in states?" Kong stuttered in nervous.

Kong father got shocked "kong, Why you want to go there? You can do here Son! Don't you want to be with us and your friend Aim who is waiting for you to go with him college?" David asked kong who shook his head.

"I.....want to do there dad——..." kong was cut by David. "How?!! Tell me kong, how will you go there alone? Why are you running away instead of talking to us? It's a third psychiatric for you! Why are you not opening up to anyone?? Tell me did you do something wrong? Or worse are you covering up for anyone?!" David raised his voice at kong.

Kong soon find it difficult to breathe, Mia who was outside the door heard everything and rushed inside to calm kong. She enveloped kong in her embrace and calmed him "it's ok kong, it's dad! It's dad only, Relax baby take a deep breathe". Kong did it as Mia told. After that incident kong find himself breathless whenever someone raised their voice at him or heard any gun shot sound.

David got worried and rushed to them. Mia throws her death glare to her husband. "Sorry son, I am really sorry, forgive dad if you want you can do it there kong, we will come with you" David said for kong to look Mia. Kong eyes were empty without any emotions but as his mother Mia knows what kong wants "But kong, how will you survive there alone?" Mia asked in worry.

"Doctor" kong answered her causing both parents to get confuse. "Doctor?! What doctor?" Mia asked to kong who replied "Doctor beam is there, I asked him already through message, he said I can come and stay with him, I will look into the college near his stay" kong answer made them relax.

Both accepted and send kong to states after a month. Beam's mother assured them that her son will take care of him good. The years start to run fast, every vacation kong family went there to spend time with kong while in beam case he didn't allow his Mom and sister to visit him for a year.