chapter 16

Arthit listened to kong without interrupting him in the middle, he just supported him by stroking his silky hair. After finishing kong wrapped his arms tightly around Arthit waist and asked softly "Did I disappoint you?". Arthit smiled softly and replied him still playing with kong hair "Yes but No, I am not disheartened because you choose to hide the truth by shutting yourself out in the past, you were 16 then so I can understand, however, I am disappointed cause you are still hiding the truth from people who deserve to know".

Kong eyes welled up "I want to tell them the truth but whenever I think of the hurt and disappointment look from my parents.. I ... got scared and backed away, I don't want them to think of me as weak. From the start its my fault, its because of my carefree attitude, if I listened them for once, if I take Aim warning seriously for once, now I might not have to go through this fear, I know if I open up then I will soon forgot my mistake and live my life happily but I don't want that, cause I am still scared of myself, I want to remember my attitude which caused me danger" kong spoked his thought out.

Arthit kissed kong hair and advised "But kong until how long you gonna keep this to yourself? Its ok even if your parents got disappointed they will not hate you, they will just get proud of you because you learned your mistake, everyone do wrong things, especially during our adolescence, most of the our judgement are always at mistake, but that doesn't mean we are bad and we have  to keep in guard of our character"

"I know you are not ready to tell your parents now, but you should tell them eventually so that they can be in ease otherwise they will always worried about you. By now they may have thousand dangerous scenarios with your kidnapping so clear their mind by coming clean to them. To Aim too,you should come clean ok? Stop acting like a child! Don't worry I will be with you, and don't hold your emotions anymore it will only cause you stress and pain" Arthit finished with another kiss on kong forehead.

"so shall we continue our dinner?" arthit asked after lifting kong chin from his chest. Kong shook his head quickly. "kong--.." arthit was cut by kong who kissed arthit lips softlty "Please.. just once I don't want to go inside.. he didn't hurt me that time but ...... still I don't want to encounter him so please.." Kong pleads at arthit who nods his head after a thought. "Then let me drop you" arthit said and moved to the driver seat to start the car.

Kong got sad after losing Arthit warmth, he sat there silently waiting for his home to arrive with so many thoughts. He feels glad that finally there is no secret between them and he feels overwhelmed by the fact of arthit understanding and support. He wants to be with Arthit he doesn't know why he feel that but his body wants to be in Arthit warmth after feeling relief.

"good night kongpop" Arthit wished and turned to his car to hop on but got stopped by kong who pulled arthit forearm. "uhm...hmmm... P'arthit.. will you stay with me tonight? I mean will you ... sleep with me?" kong asked in his low voice hoping arthit would catch his intention. Arthit eyes widen in a gasp, his mind start to run all dirty thoughts which is not appropriate for the moment but soon he hide it and nods at kong.

"Be careful with your words kong, I might misunderstand your intention" Arthit said with a chuckle. Arthit went to park his car properly while kong whispered to himself "What is with my words?? Am I have to say Sex directly instead of sleep?". Kong blushed when he hear himself saying sex.

........

Suddenly arthit pulled kong to his chest causing kong to gasp, Arthit motioned kong to look down, the latter got shocked by the broken glass piece. Both got startled by the scream "You bastard!!!" Beam yelled after throwing the glass to the ground. Both kong and arthit got shocked by the view of Forth whose face is full of water. Beam splash the glass of water on his face.