Prologue 2

"Replace the last name with kongpop name" the man ordered his friend. "Ren, are you sure? This is too much, he is not even 18 if boss find about this we will be in trouble, moreover, didn't you said you love him then why are you doing this?" His friend warned him about the trouble.

"I don't care! He dare to insult my love? He is the one who showed kindness even after knowing I am a gangster, now what? Disgusting creature? He dare to insult my parents too, don't worry because of his age he will be rejected by our boss so he will not get sold" Ren told him in rage.

~~~~~~~~~~

"P'beam.... I think I like P'arthit" kong announced with a smile.

"What?!!" Beam yelled causing kong to flinch. But after beam assuring smile kong repeated once again.

"I like.... Or... may be love P'Arthit" kong said little more clearly to beam whose eyes goes wide in shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are you smiling like this, it's creepy" Beam remarked causing kong to stop smiling with a pout.

"Yesterday Arthit said he is cute" kong's mother answered Beam while kong  blushed.

"Shall I ask him out?" Kong asked nervously to them. Both nodded their head encouragingly.

~~~~~~~~~

"What happened?" Beam asked the minute kong slammed his bag on the couch.

"I hate him!!!" Kong said with gritted teeth.

"Who?" Beam asked while kong mother joined them.

"Arthit.... P'arthit!!!! I hate him.. he dare to kiss someone else ... I fucking hate him and stop questioning me you both?" kong shouted and rushed to his room.

Kong's mother cries with a happy smile, "I told you right aunt he will get better! And Arthit is the key!" Beam said with a happy smile and comforted kong mom.

~~~~~~~~~~

"You!!" Arthit pointed his finger at forth.

"Dare to hurt kong again! I don't care how big person you are! Will kill you surely!" Arthit warned forth who smirked with a nod.

"Then told your boy to not come near me" Forth said before leaving Arthit.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy reading and thanks for voting...

This story will not travel on angst and dark themes,, there may be some angst on first two chapter but not extreme though.....