Her Protector

Unedited

Bondita was lost in her thoughts trying to interpret Anirudh 's yesterday' s reaction, she didn't even go to college today, because she needed some alone time to process whatever happened, it was so early for her to grasp everything and considering today noome will be at home as everyone has gone to Batuk 's graduation ceremony, she thought it to be great opportunity to have her alone time which she needed to acknowledge everything that has happened in her life , in a short span of time she got to know that the man she loves, doesn't love her, then her sister ran away, she got married to her fiancée, and now as much she thinks about him, as much as she gets confused, he is weird guy, he always was, not in front of others but with her always.

Flashback

Bondita was 11 year old, Anirudh was in last year of school and lately she has been noticing him acying weird around her, as if he is avoiding her, he has been cut there already minimal conversation to non existent, he is aways with Saudamini only, though that made her jealous, but she always ignored it, thinking how can she be jealous of her own sister.
And what is the point of being jealous anyway, when she can feel his eyes on her, though he never communicated, but still she enjoyed his attention..

Falshback ends
Bondita 's pov

Thinking about Bondita 's heart clenched how can she be so stupid, how couldn't she realise she was living in the world of her own fantasy, he ignored her not because he was shy or something, he ignored her because she was never his centre of attention that was her sister.

Maybe, maybe she wasn't as perfect as her sister that's why Anirudh preferred her, but he, he is so damn perfect, and she can't even regret falling for him, who wouldn't, afterall he is her saviour, her protector, her rakshak babu.

Flashback 2.

Bondita was just 10 year old, an always laughing and a jovial kid, who strongly believe in gifting somebody a smile, because of her this trait she used to talk to everyone politely even unaware how cruel this world is for an innocent kid like her, in her school there was a british officer who was pedophile, who has molested many little girls in past and Bondita was her next target.
During lunch brake, pretending to be injured he asked her for help, entraping her in a little room, and that little girl wasn't even aware of his intention, but still she was way more intelligent than other girls of her age, as soon as she felt him holding her shirt, she started screaming, listening to it, he slapped her, but still she didn't stop, and continued screaming, and maybe god too was broken with the painful cry and he send his angel, Anirudh who was outside only after returning from the game's period, he heard a painful cry that was able to peirce anyone 's heart, he entered the room and saw his angel fighting alone with the demon and without wasting a single second his hand landed on his face, seperating his angel from the demon, Saudamini too came and saw Bondita crying with her shirt somewhat ripped, and she engulfed her, providing her chunni to her.
Whereas Anirudh was beating the britisher black and blue.

He was about to kill him, men like him dont deserve to live, do they, it was only Saudamini who stopped him.

'' Kya kr rhe ho tum Anirudh pagal ho gye ho, yeh British officer hai, isse maroge tum? '' she scolded.

'' Haa, aise darindo ko jeene ka koi adhikar nhi '' he replied, his eyes emitting fire.

'' Pagal ho gye ho, sari glti Bondita ki hai vaise bhi.. Inki kya glti '' Replied Saudamini staring a crying Bondita angrily.

'' Kya bol rhi ho tum, pagal ho gyi ho, Bondita ki kya glti '' Shouted an angry Anirudh.

'' Haa toh sara din bhar has kr sb se baat krti hai, aur yeh skirt bhi toh pehnti hai.. Kitna kha sbne suit pehnne ko, pr sunti kha, yeh toh hona hi tha '' said Saudamini whereas a crying Bondita just covered herself more with the dupatta.

'' Tum pagal ho kya, khud ek ladki ho kr tum aisa soch bhi kaise skti ho, chote Bondita ke kpde nhi, inn jaise logo ki soch hai '' Said Anirudh going to Bondita after kicking that British officer 's penis, kneeling to her level taking her away.

Flashback ends

Bondita was in tears remembering it, she couldn't even imagine what would happen if he wouldn't have came that day, the only thing keeping her sanity is, that now she knows she wasn't at fault, it wasn't her mistake, but still remembering it she just cant control her tears, she was crying hysterically, when she found someone holding her as if that person was her shore that can prevent her from drowning, she immediately engulfed him.

He was constantly chanting soothing words, and his hands was strocking her back, calming her.

This is the last chap that i had in my draft, from now on it might take some time with update, though i will try to update the next one tomorrow only as don't want to leave you all on cliffhanger..
But before that some questions

1. Who do you think is he, Anirudh or Salim.

2.what do you think about Saudamini?

3.and most imp one were you with it.. I wanted to write about it since mending her heart, but didn't wrote it since i was scared, what will people think but watching some videos about child abuse made me write it here. I wanted to highlight the plight a person who underwent child abuse go through, no matter how much he or she grow up its something that never gets erase.. Its true for adult too.. But at least they are aware of what sin is happening with them, those little soul aren't even aware of how much cruelty the world is fill with.

And yaa for this chap i don't want to ask for votes, its just that if you guys see anyone who is in need i request you all to help them, that's it. Sometimes a person who looks fine too is bearing a lot we arent even aware of, and sometime just lending a helping hand can save life.

his unwanted wife :rudhita Under ConstructionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara