The Dirt Of Past

Seems like i am loosing readers after writing yesterday 's chapter 😭, but it was needed, those who still trusted me, thank you so much, i owe you guys this early chapter, read till end.. Special mention at end.

Unedited

Saudamini was sitting in Anirudh 's guest room doing her hairs, when Anirudh came to her room, looking at her lovingly when Saudamini got up from her seat and went to him,

' 'kya hua Anirudh, aisa kya dekh rhe ho?' 'she said shyly.

' 'kuch nhi Saudamini, actually tumhare lie ek surprise hai, chlogi mere saath?' ' Anirudh replied smilingly.
' 'Sachi, mai abhi tayar ho jati hu..' 'Saudamini replied excitedly.

' 'yaa, get ready' 'he said going out.

Soon Saudamini came out wearing a beautiful red gown whereas Anirudh was waiting for her wearing a black tuxedo outside her room, seeing her wearing a gown, he remembered the the day when Bondita wore gown for him, remembering her his smile fade a little, but again masking his emotions, he took her hand and took her to the terrace. Seeing everything in front of her Saudamini 's eyes twinkled, everything was her favourite.

' 'aree vah Anirudh, sab kuch mere pasand ka hai, thank you so much' 'She said hugging Anirudh.

He seperated himself from her, and asked her to sit on the table.
Forwarding her favourite juice, Anirudh smiled.

' 'thank you' ' she replied taking a sip.
' 'eww.. Why is it so bitter' 'she said taking the first sip.

' 'No Saudamini, drink na, maybe because you haven't drink for many days, that's why you are feeling its bitter' 'Anirudh said with worry lacing his features.

' 'Haa thikke' ' she said drinking whereas Anirudh smiled.

The next day

Anirudh took Saudamini to Bhaumik' s house.

'' aree vah beta, aaj yha kaise? '' Bhaumik asked him,

'' aap logo ke lie ek surprise hai '' he said, his eyes searching for Bondita.

Flashback
The day when Bondita was leaving RC mansion, Anirudh went to Bhaumik and asked him to take Bondita with him while he will keep Saudamini with him and he promised to take care of her , Bhaumik asked him what is the need as he has already broken all his relationship with Bondita, but Anirudh asked him to trust him
Flashback end.

Not finding Bondita near him, a sinking feeling came to his heart, it is only a day without her and he is already missing her.

But thinking it to be her anger, he thought to proceed with his plan, just some minute more, Bondita, i know i will give you your happiness back,thinking he smiled.

'' chlie sb baith jaiye, kuch khaas hai aap ke lie.. '' he said taking out a cassette.

'' cassette, hm movie dekhenge? '' Saudamini asked excitedly.

'' haa, bhut achi movie '' he said turning on cassette.

Soon the cassette started, and all the colours from Saudamini 's face went away.
In the cassette it was Anirudh and a drunk saudamini.
'(continuation from there terrace date)

'' saudamini.. '' Anirudh said.

'' haa Anirudh '' replied Saudamini with a slurred voice.

'' ek baat btao, kya sach mai tumhe Bondita ne kidnap kia tha '' he asked.

'' nhi, how can she, she is just a looser, she can never even touch me'' Saudamini said laughing.

' 'so she didn't kidnap you' 'he asked.

' 'no' 'she said laughing.

' 'then why did you blame her?' 'Anirudh asked.

' 'to hurt her, to steal everything that she stole from me, she stole my family , my parents from me, and i stole that from her, i even stole her love, look how alone she is, like i used to be because of her' 'Saudamini said with a sad smile.

' 'but why do you hate her, she loves you so much?' 'Anirudh asked already feeling bad for Bondita.

' 'she doesn't love me, she belong to the road , she snatched everything from me, my happiness, my toys, my favourite clothes and my parents' 'Saudamini shouted back.

' 'So i snatched everything from her, i knew from the start that she loves you, so i never let you go close to her, and yesterday i even got my parents back' 'she said with a evil smile.

' 'you never loved me?' 'Anirudh asked with a hurting voice.

' 'No, i didn't earlier, for me you were only the way to hurt her, but when i left you, i realised how much i love you, i wanted you back' ' she said hugging Anirudh whereas Anirudh pushed her and she fall back on the chair and fall asleep.

The video gets over and Saudamini look scared, her hands shaking when Bhaumik came and and slapped her,
' 'why did you do that, we always loved you, Bondita always loved you, how can you do that with her' 'Bhaumik shouted.

' 'kya kami rhe gyi thi hmari parvarish mai' 'Sumati said crying whereas Bhaumik hold her.

' 'tumhare vjh se hmne hmari pyaari beti pr bharosa nhi kia, uss bichari ko apna maanne se mna kr dia, pr ab nhi, ab hmari ek hi beti hai vo hai Bondita, pta nhi kha hogi meri beti' 'Bhaumik said crying.

' 'what do you mean, kha hogi Bondita, yhi hai na voh, maine aapse kha tha na, aap Bondita ko apne saath le jaie, kha hai Bondita' 'Anirudh asked panicking.

' 'mujhe maaf kr dijie beta, maine aap ki baat nhi mani, itna gussa tha uspr, hmne usse ghar se nikal diya' 'Bhaumil said stealing his eyes from Anirudh folding his hands.

' 'kya matlb ghar se nikal dia aapne' 'Anirudh asked shocked, his anger rising.

' 'beta' 'Bhaumik was about to say something but Anirudh cut him off..
' 'kuch nhi sunna mujhe, yeh sb maine aap logo ke lie kia tha, mujhe toh apni Bondita pr pura vishwas tha, jo ldki meri maa ke sapne pure krne ke lie apni saari jindagi ki savings aise hi kharch kr skti hai, vo uss parivaar ko dhoka de hi kaise sakti hai, jisne usse apnaya ho

Mai janta tha maa ko khone ka dard, mai toh bas Bondita ko uss dard se bachana chahta tha, pr mujhe kya pata tha, aap log usse deserve krte hi nhi '' Anirudh said now almost shouting.

'' Nhi beta aisa nhi hai '' Bhaumik said defending himself.

'' acha, agar Bondita aapki sagi beti hoti, toh chodte usse akela, mujhe nhi pta Saudamini tum kis galat faimi mai ji rhi ho, pr Bondita ne kabhi tumse tumhare parents nhi chinne, kyunki ye log kabhi Bondita ke parents ban hi nhi paye''Anirudh said whereas both Baumik and Sumati looked down feeling embarrassed.

' 'pr chinta mt kijie, mai apni patni ko dhundh lunga' 'Anirudh said leaving whereas Sumati cried holding Bhaumik.

This chapter is dedicated to titli_sneha, the Anirudh of my ff is thankful to you for trusting him, and guys kindly show your support through your comments to Anirudh, bichare ki biwi pata nhi kha gyi😂😂.. Lol..
Islie khte hai.. Bhala krte krte apna hi bura kr lena.. Lol.
Kindly vote and comment. Pls.