My Fairytale

Bondita has been searching for Saudamini the entire day to confess her feelings toward Anirudh to her but she didn't found her, her mother told her that Saudamini has gone to Roy Chaudhary 's to meet them.

' 'why has di gone to Anitudh 's mansion?' ' Bondita asked her mother.

' 'because today Anirudh is returning from London ' ' her mother told her calmly.

Wh..attt Anirudh is back' ??' Bondita shrieked.

' 'yaa.. but why are you so shocked  and stop screaming ..my ears are hurting' 'her mother asked closing her ears.

''Sorry mom  but why di didnt mention it to me i would love to accompany her '' she told her  blushing.

'' like you have ever gone in past  you always used to hide when Anirudh used to come'' her mother said, and she remembered the time when Anirudh came back from london in his vacation.

Flashback

ANIRUDH returned from London when she was 14, and he was 22, he came to her house to meet Saudamini and rest of the family with his family.

The entire day she comprehend what to wear, she was feeling all jiggly with the thought of him being near to her, she couldn't find a perfect dress, she didn't even understand why, but she wanted to impress him.

She finally settled on a cindrella like dress that her mother brought for her on her birthday,with the only thought he was her prince, maybe she could be his princess, she wore that and even stole some of Sadamini 's make up and apply it this was surely her first time doing makeup, but still she wanted to do, when she was finally ready she went straight to her sister' s room to ask her opinion.

'' Didi how am i looking? '' she asked Saudamini.

But instead of replying Sadamini laughed on her face making fun of her.

'' lol ,its not a fancy dance competion ,and what have you done to your face '' she said in between the fits of laughter.

And this was the first time Bondita faced humiliation, her heart was broken and she ran to her room to hide in her fairy castle.

She heard some footsteps coming and she hided further fearing the intruder.
It was Anirudh who came to search for Saudamini, to spend some quality time alone with her, but on not finding her in her room he came to look in Bondita 's room, he heard  some voice coming from  Bondita' s fairy castle and went near it.

'' who is inside ? '' he asked sternly.

But no voice came so he enquired again.

'' its me'' Bondita said slowly.

'' Bondita, what are you doing inside ,come outsid3 '' Anirudh asked concerned.

'' no you too will lough on me '' she said in between her sobs.

And listening her cry, something happened to Anirudh, he dont know why but he felt bad he went closer to the door

"Why will i laugh on you? '' he said

'' because i wore cindrella 's costume and even di laughed on me '' she said and started crying again.

'' j wont  just trust me,and i wont hurt you '' Anirudh pleaded, he dont know why, but his heart was hurting too sensing her distress.

And with that an unsure Bondita came out her, with smeared kajal and mascara due to crying

ANIRUDH looked at her and smiled he wont say she was looking beautiful, but she was surely looking cute..
And with that he stroked her cheeks lovingly and said '' you are such a cute princess ,your prince will be so lucky to have you''

And listening to it she smiled '' promise? '' she asked.

'' promise'' he replied.

Flashback end

'' earth to Bonditq '' Her mother asked bringing her back to the reality..

'' ohh sorry mom ,what were you saying? '' Bondita asked embarrassed.

'' that there is an announcement there  they have asked us to come soon ,your sister has already left ,go get ready'' Sumati said.

' 'Announcement what  announcement?' 'Bondita wondered.

' 'we will get to know soon ,go fet ready' '
And with this her mother left Bondita who was now wondering what to wear, she remember the last time when the met, when she almost embarrassed herself in front of him, but not this time, this time she wanted to look so gorgeous that his eyes will be on her only, and with this determination she went straight to her closet yo find the best dress.