Roller-coaster

Unedited

From the day Anirudh joined the work he didn't miss a chance to be near her, the entire time with one or other reason he used to call her to get a glimpse of her.

Bondita is right now in his cabin, taking notes, though she is in the law branch of the company, but Anirudh purposefully transferred the secretary assigned to him and requested her to help him, though she didn't want to, but being professional and also to get the raise that she really need for Advait's admission she agreed.

Anirudh was telling her the requirements and the important points for the next meeting and she was jotting it down, when Anirudh noticed her being engrossed in her work, putting the pen in between her mouth and he felt the same old sparks like he used to feel, how stupid could he be, to not understand his feelings earlier.

'' you look beautiful '' Anirudh said.

'' huh? '' she asked confused not understanding the sudden compliment.

'' you look beautiful, specially when you do these little cute stuff oblivious of how much they make my heart beat flutter '' he said whereas she turned red.

'' stop looking this adorable, i wont be able to control 'he said coming towars her, with a husky voice, and if her heart was beating faster earlier now her heart seem to be about to come bursting out of her ribcage.

He was standing near her, whereas she was sitting stiff on the chair, his stare intense, when suddenly her phone ringed, and he looked at the caller id, and it made his heart break into thousand of peices, the caller id read '' sweetheart '', he looked at her whereas she got nervous, quickly cutting the call, it was Advait, and in no circumstances she wanted him to know about him, she dont even want to think about the consequences of him knowing about it, she looked down, whereas in a blink of moment he bent down caging her in between his arms, his face only centimetres away from him, this made her look up and she found herself feeling bad looking into them.

There was so much pain in them, his pain was so evident that it was hurting her.

'' who is he? '' he asked with a bit assertive voice, his pain and anger evident in his voice

'' none of your concern '' she said looking back, her eyes still not meeting his, though she dont want to be rude with him at the moment but she cant tell him who he is.

'' So you are not going to tell me who he is '' he asked slowly coming closer she could feel his hot breath on her face, her chest raising, though she knew she missed him, but his proximity still could make knees go all jiggly, she didn't knew of that.

She stood still, and taking it as a 'no' Anirudh asked.

'' okay fine, at least tell me if you love him more then me? '' Anirudh asked his voice becoming heavy with each and every word, taking in all his strength and preventing himself from crying he asked her.

Though Bondita did never thought of it, but surely she is a mother now, and a mother does love his child the most, she said 'yes' and Anirudh immediately backed away leaving her, though Bondita did release a breath, but honestly she was liking the older position more, she did want to engulf him in a hug and tell him that the 'he' that he is so jealous of is none other then his own son.

'' i am really sorry, i didn't knew you have moved on, but i know you haave every right to, i am really sorry, i will leave from here '' Anirudh said going out of the cabin, whereas Bondita just looked him, her heart wanted to scream at it, to fight with him, to even think of her moving on, how can he even think that, how can he assume she wilk love someone other than him, but the mother in her didn't let her spill the truth, how can she? What will she say, that no i haven't moved on but i have a son, how? Dont aske me, you dont even remember, she cant, even if she does will he believe her, he would maybe tag Advait as illegitimate, and his heart will be filled with hatered for her, which she cant see,so Bondita stood there seeing him go.