New Professor

After some day in Bondita's college

After missing several days due to her fever, Bondita was happy to be back at college, it is her favourite place apart from being in his room with him, here she learn new things, she have her friends here, but being with him constantly made her miss him already as soon as she stepped inside her college premises.

'' I wish i can keep him forever '' she thought hitting her hand with her palm..
'' pagal Bondita '' she exclaimed coming to sit near her usual seat next to Salim.

But as she was walking someone purposely put  leg ahead making Bondita almost trip.

''Careful Bondita, the path you are choosing is full of thorns' 'Said Sumaiya eyeing Salim.

' 'Sumaiya vo..' 'Bondita said wanting to clarify there is nothing between her and Salim.
Bondita, Salim and Suraiya once were really close friends, she dont know what happened between Salim and her, all she knows is Suraiya love him, she don't need to tell her, her eyes speak for themselves, how cant she feel her pain, when she herself is going through one sided love , but Saraiya now doesn't talk to even her,maybe she thinks Salim like Bondita, though Bondita tried many time to explain, but either she doesn't listen or Salim doesn't let her say anything.
Trapped between her best friend and close friend, Bondita sometimes find it difficult to deal with them, and about Salim he never speak a word about Suraiya, but sometimes when he looks in her direction, Bondita can feel a hint of pain, like he miss her too but usually hide in disguise of being a player.

Defeated she went to the direction of her seat, and to cheer Salim up, she started talking inanimately. Laughing cracking jokes, soon even Salim started talking.

'' vaise suna hai, aaj naye professor aa rhe hai '' said a girl sitting nearby.

'' naye professor, yeh kb hua '' Bondita asked.

'' bas aaj se hi join kia hai '' the girl replied.

'' suna hai bhut hot hai, naye professor '' said another girl excitedly.

'' hoga hot, but mujhse nhi '' Salim replied.

'' hopefully acha padhate bhi ho '' Bondita said unaffected, she dont care about any other man, her husband is enough for her.

Soon a charismatic man wearing a blue jacket entered the class, making all the girl crush already over there new teacher, everyone surprised how a young handsome man like him can be there teacher, but out of all one person was shocked the most, the person was one and only Bondita.

'' Pati babu '' she exclaimed with a shock looking at him, Salim who was sitting next to her too looked at him earlier in shock but then with a grin, he didn't know Anirudh could even do that

'' this man is surely swooned by Bondita '' he thought.

'Bondita, yeh Anirudh babu, hmare new professor hai' 'he whispered

' 'Ha par.. Kab ye kb, kaise.. Mujhe nhi pta tha.. Pati babu hmare college mai try kr rhe hai' ' she whispered back.

Anirudh was standing confidently in the middle of class, he even didn't had to do much to get this job, he surely is one of the best barrister present in India right now, and the college was more than happy to have him as a substitute teacher for short duration, by this not only he could be able to spend more time with her, but also can know about the problem the student of our country face, he want to bring a change, have a better future and whats better than knowing the loop hole of the education system and correcting them.

His eyes roamed over all the student, he can see most of the girls being excited, and most of the boys kind of glaring him but his stopped on only one person her, who was busy talking to her best friend completely ignoring him and this did panged his heart.