Prove It

Thank you to everyone who gave so varied yet amazing suggestions. But reading it there came no conclusion, everyone voted for different stuff.
Some wanted me to end this book, some wanted more chapters.
Some didn't wanted 18 plus, many wanted.
So basically I thought let me go with my original plan only, since i even dont know after this book i will be writing anything on This couple or writing all together.
So i will try to fulfil every one of yours wishes.. To some extent.
Though i wanted to end this book before 12 as my college will open then. So if at any point you feel this book has gone boring, kindly comment and tell..

Chapter here.

Holding her stomach, she was sitting, it was finally the day of the month, when her uterus was punishing her for not having a baby.

'' why me '' she exclaimed, falling back, her periods are always painful, this one was just extra.

'' why god, why, why only female have to go through this, why cant male suffer a bit.. Ughh '' she exclaimed holding her stomach, this was surely one of the worst, and on top of that her mood swings weren't helping much.

She was sitting in the room after giving Advait his breakfast, it has been hours and Anirudh who returned after dropping Advait to school now has become impatient, constantly seeing her closed door, wondering why he didn't heard a word from her yet.

'' is she offended from the morning happening '' he thought and got even more restless.

Torned between the choices of whether to go or not go, he finally decided its Better to clear situation, then let misunderstandings bloom between them..

And he opened the door, and saw her sitting, pulling her legs close to her chest and her one hand holding her stomach.
Immediately knowing something is wrong he rushed to her.

'' what happened Bondita, are you fine? '' he asked.

'' go away, its all your fault '' she exclaimed.

His fault, though she know it wasn't, but she was just too irritated.

'' my fault '' he exclaimed not understanding.

'' i am sorry, i didn't mean to shout on you '' she said getting little emotional.

'' are you okay , Bondita? '' Anirudh asked not understanding a thing.

'' yes i am fine, '' she said but suddenly she felt cramps getting worse and a sob escaped her lips, immediately bringing Anirudh to her rescue

'' tell me what it is, it doesn't look good '' Anirudh asked in an assertive voice.

'' its that time of month '' she said blushing a little, she know period isn't something to be ashamed of, but she hadn't discussed something about it even to her friends let Alone Anirudh.

'' that time of month? '' Anirudh asked not understanding.

'' i am on my periods '' She finally said and Anirudh realised everything.

'' ohh '' he exclaimed and came out of her room, leaving her.

'' she is on periods, and surely she is in pain, what should i do '' he thought, himself roaming around her room, he was educated enough to know about it, but having no female in his house, he doesn't know enough about it to help her.

Remembering her pained expression, he know he has to help her, whatever it takes.

And taking out his phone, he called Salim.

'' Salim, is Suraiya around you? '' he asked.

'' yaa she is here only, having breakfast with me '' Salim said cheerily, his voice clearly reflecting how happy he is, to have her around.