To Realization

Anirudh went running to Salim 's home with each passing minute, his heart was beating faster, his sight becoming blurry due to mist of unshed tears, worry for her masking his thoughts, god knows if she is even fine, if she would have eaten anything from yesterday, what if she will be in some danger, as soon as that thought crossed his mind, panick filled his soul and erasing the thought that just came to his mind he rushed towards Salim 's house' 'Nothing will happen to her' ' he chanted the mantra and knocked the door.

As soon as Salim saw him fury became evident in his features, though Logically Anirudh should be scared but relief ran down his spine, his reaction clearly indicated that He knows about the drama that Saudamini caused. And no matter how much it hurt his ego to accept but he know Salim genuinely cared about Bondita.

'' what do you want '' Salim asked with fury evident in his eyes.

'' Where is Bondita '' Anirudh asked looking inside his house, he know its mean but he doesn't have time for formality, every second without her is draining his sanity.

'' why do you care? '' Salim asked and for the first time Anirudh looked at him

'' What do you mean, why do i care, she is my wife, why won't i '' Anirudh said surprised clearly by Salim 's question.

' 'Your wife, really the same wife over whom you chose your ex or should i say present girlfriend' 'Salim said laughing.

' 'I know she must be hurt, but i can explain' 'Anirudh said trying to enter his house.

' 'explain.. But why.. Shouldn't you be happy, she is finally gone, now you can have your dear love Saudamini, or are you among those, who want both.. But No Anirudh, you cant have both, because she deserves better than you leave her and let her have a husband who love her, for whom she is a wanted wife. ' 'Salim said pushing Anirudh back,and listening to him rage fill Anirudh up.

' 'how dare you say that, she is my wife and she is mine' 'Anirudh said pushing Salim, his eyes red in anger.

' 'Why?' 'Salim asked pushing Anirudh' s nerve further.

'' Because i love her '' Anirudh shouted.

'' yes i love her, from the time i even didn't know the meaning of it, i have loved her, she is my first love, and she will be my last. I love her, even when i thought my feelings are unreasonable but still they never went, i tried, i tried to not love her,, but my love for her never died. Every minute without her feels incomplete because she is the one that completes me, just like Goddess Parvati completes Lord Shiva, she completes me, she is my ardhangini, my love, my other half, pls Salim let me meet her, let me convince her, because i cant live without her '' Anirudh said going on his knees almost begging him, seeing a man crying, professing his feelings which were clearly true, Salim 's anger melted, he went down and tried to console him.

' 'if you love her, then why did you do that?' 'Salim asked clearly confused.

Anirudh wiped some tears and told himthe entire story listening to which Salim was clearly shocked, how can these two idiots be like this.

' 'pls ab toh mujhe meri Bondita se milne do' 'Anirudh asked almost pleading.

' 'Mujhe maaf krna Barrister babu, mai aapki madad nhi kr skta' 'Salim said almost dejected.

' 'mtlb kya hai tumhara?' 'Anirudh asked with anger.

' 'mai aapki madad nhi kr skta kyunki mujhe nhi pata Bondita kha gyi, aapke aane se thodi der pehle..

Flashback

Bondita came crying to Salim' s residence, seeing her devastated state Salim got filled with fury, and when she was done narrating all the incidence, Salim just wanted to kick the sh*t out of someone, those someone being Saudamini and Anirudh, he hated what Saudamini did, but for Anirudh he didn't expect that from him, it has hurted him even more, since he did trust him, he did thought he love Bondita, and Anirudh not only betrayed Bondita, he did break his trust too.
Salim got up and was about to go and confront Anirudh anout it, and that does include beating him black and blue but Bondita stopped him.

'' kyu Bondita, unhone itna bura kiya tumhare saath fir bhi, kyu bachana chahti hai unhe?'' Salim asked.

'' mai kabhi unhe dard de kr khush rhe skti hu kya bhala? '' Bondita said holding his hand.

'' aur vaise bhi,unki kya glti, unhone toh apne pyaar pr bharosa kiya, dukh toh bus itna hi hai, unhone mera side jaanne ki koshish bhi nhi ki, bs aise hi doshi krar kr dia, kya itna bhi nhi jaan paye itne dino mai vo mujhe? '' Bondota said with tears in her eyes.

'' Nhi Bondita, vo tujhe deserve hi nhi krta '' Salim said trying to comfort her.

'' pr fir bhi ye dil toh unhe hi chahta hai na '' Bondita said pointing at her heart wjerwas Salim look at her defeated he doesn't know how to comfort her when he himself knew how painful it is to get defeated in love, living a life without Suraiya has nothing but a path of thorns for him.

'' Salim, mera aapna ab koi nhi, tumhare siva koi nhi jisse mai madad mang saku, kya tum pls mujhe kuch paise de skte ho, udhar hi, jaise hi arrange hinge, i will return you '' Bondita said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

'' kya khe rhi hai tu, tu khi nhi jaa rhi hai, yhi rhegi and paiso ki kya baat kr rhi hai, behn jaisi hai tu meri '' Salim said scolding her.

'' Nhi Salim, mai samajhti hu hmara rishta kya hai, pr jis samaj mai hm rhte hai, kya vo smjhega, nhi.. Aur mai apne parivar ko toh kho hi chuki , ab apni izzat nhi kho skti '' Bondita said wiping her tears.
And though Salum tried to convince her many times but her decision was as firm as mountain and later Salim had to give in, making her promise that she will take care of herself.
Flashback end.

'' mujhe maaf kr dijie Anirudh babu, pr mai aapki biwi ko rok nhi paya '' Salim said looking down.

'' maafi tum kyu mang rhe ho, glti toh saari meri hai, mai hi apni feeling ko jldi accept nhi kr paya, mai hi uske pyaar ko smajh nhi paaya, pr ab nhi Salim, mai janta hu maine glti ki, pr ab mai apne pyaar ke liye ladunga,mai apne pyaar ko dhundh kr hi rhunga '' Anirudh said with a firm determination and Salim smiled seeing his determination and love.

Part 1 of this book ends here.

I know i should say something emotional and all.. But i already wrote all my emotions while writing confession.. 😅 I will write it in next chap.. Also will clear all your query which i can which doesn't include any spoiler. .. If you have any.. Do write in your comments.

So what do you think about Anirudh 's realisation..?
What do you think about this chapter?
Kindly vote and comment pls.. It mean a lot and is needed for me to go further.